Array

School
    Snow Jiu Jitsu

Best way to put up long hair?

My gym has no other dudes with long hair to ask and mine keeps going crazy when rolling. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Array

School
    KMA Philippines
    Twist it to get everything together then, bun it afterwards to lock it in. Used that technique back when I had knee length hair. That's how Ronda does it also. I'm a guard player, the bun sticks with me for about 4 to 6 rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AIVox_juWM

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If you’re super serious about Jiu Jitsu cut it off, I did. But if you’re moderately into it then wear a hair net like dudes that work in restaurants
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Snow Jiu Jitsu
    Eddie Bravo thank you for the reply but damn. Hit me with the truth. I’m ugly as fuck so my long hair and jiu jitsu is how I planned on getting the ladies. If I cut it and get a wig made will you wear it in the next MTS?

I found these Scunci brand hair ties for EXTRA THICK hair at Target... best hair ties I have found they are life-savers. They usually hold up for at least 3-4 rolls... (and thats 8 minute rounds at HQ lol)

Shout out to Game of Thrones for making white guys with long hair sexy again!

Array

School
    Snow Jiu Jitsu
    Thanks man I’ll look for those for sure. I read somewhere, Ben Eddy saying he used flat hair bands and those work really well.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I used to tie my pony tail up in a bun then put on a divers hood, like deep sea diving shit, then ear guards over it to disguise it
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Richmond KY, 10th Planet Springfield, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I used to tie my pony tail up in a bun then put on a divers hood, like deep sea diving shit, then ear guards over it to disguise it
    Well damn, I'm growing my hair back out. I'm going to have to rethink this...perhaps go all Heisenberg with the goatee look for breaking bad in jiu jitsu......but the "Deep Sea Diving Shit" makes it sound intense-I might have to go that route!

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Buy the "Scünci" hair ties. They sell the rubber ones at Walmart. That will make anything stay put pretty well. I just do a good ol bun.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website