Quesiton about $4.99 membership

I roll 95% in the gi and would like to add some of the 10th planet half guard stuff to my game. My question is how many techniques are on the technique section if I join? How often are the techniques updated? I am a member of Mginaction and like it alot. Are the techniques updated as frequently?

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    With 38 mts currently, that is about 38 hours of viewing. It will take you are while to get caught up. you can look at the "sticky" thread for a detail of all the episodes.

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Since you train in the Gi, the Renato Saga alone should be enough to subscribe to this... New episodes are being released ~ 2 times a month and I personally can guarantee you that your submissions will increase by at least 38.5% from watching MTS.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    About 3 techniques an episode. At least once a month but alot of times theres a couple mts episodes released a month. Episodes are about an hour long but a lot of it is filler. Some interesting, some fast forward worthy. Good quality all around
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Plus everything Eddie shows in MTS is what hes teaching at HQ so everybody is on the same page
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    shadowhouse jj 10th planet ronin
    Just the detail alone from the special guest Master Renato is worth it combined with all the shiz Master Eddie shows can't go whong!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Naz View Post
    I roll 95% in the gi and would like to add some of the 10th planet half guard stuff to my game. My question is how many techniques are on the technique section if I join? How often are the techniques updated? I am a member of Mginaction and like it alot. Are the techniques updated as frequently?
    Hi Naz, Even if you were to get only 1 technique per month, 5 bucks doesn't seem like a bad deal. Now let's say you learned 5 techniques a month. At 1 dollar a technique, all streaming, it begins to pay for itself.

In addition to techniques, you get to have discussion about techniques from other guys who have faced, or face, similar scenarios.

There's not that many sites out there are as goal oriented for a particular system as this site, and if you find one, you'll be paying a pretty penny to get access to it.