Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS episode 38 "Enter The Draco" up now!

Ronda and Renato part 3, Duane Ludwig at Hq, joey Diaz in Vegas part 2, Avery Stebbins latest destruction, Bonus tech with Denny, and much more, check it and tell me what you think homies
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Oh wow, Ronda's Rubber Guard looks so good! Crazy how she got those transitions down.
    At 25:40 she's like "Now how do I break his shoulder with this move?".

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    I'm getting ready to watch it now but I already love the title. I think Ronda did a sweet swim move in her match with Meisha Tate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Ronda and Renato part 3, Duane Ludwig at Hq, joey Diaz in Vegas part 2, Avery Stebbins latest destruction, Bonus tech with Denny, and much more, check it and tell me what you think homies

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    So my wife had both of my children via C-Section and neither time did I watch. Nope, eyes forward, locked on her eyes, no peeking. Sorry, not a big fan of blood and guts.... But after watching this video (SURPRISE!!) I realize I may have missed out on the greatest moments in my life.

Congrats to you both Eddie. Fatherhood is the single greatest thing you will ever experience I'm sure of it.

Array

School
    3rd Wave Jiu jitsu
    Cool episode. I like the way you show us how to set up an omoplata all the way from being born.

Array

School
    Morcegao BJJ
    Beautiful episode!
    Renato crushed, had me in stitches. Awesome transitions and details, my favourite path!
    And congrats to Eddie, must have been a trip to see that.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Eddie.........AWESOME

Excellent tech breakdown once again
    loved the transitions from basic path to DA and all the in betweens
    Ronda and Bang was awesome
    Renato crushed
    Joey......well........you know ...........always hilarious = his nut stories are legendary
    Thank you once again

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    wow, action packed, great episode. Can't believe your girl let you put that birth up for the whole world to see.

Question?: Hazelett vs Straight jacket. They are similiar, but different. I went right to straight Jacket after Jersey to kung fu move last night. The wrist was right there to defend foot in the face/gogo. Eddie didn't mention the straight jacket during any of these progressions. Thoughts?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg W View Post
    wow, action packed, great episode. Can't believe your girl let you put that birth up for the whole world to see.

Question?: Hazelett vs Straight jacket. They are similiar, but different. I went right to straight Jacket after Jersey to kung fu move last night. The wrist was right there to defend foot in the face/gogo. Eddie didn't mention the straight jacket during any of these progressions. Thoughts?
    You gotta be mad flexible to hit the straight jacket, didn't wanna confuse Duane with it :-)
    Thank you guys for the props! I LOVE putting these episodes together, so much damn fun!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Awesome Episode. I'm amped, its awesome to see two of our Academy's Masters working together. For those that don't know our gym is both a 10th Planet & Bang Muay Thai Affiliate.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast