Array

School
    Hard Knox Combat Club

Anything for Beginners?

I am new to jiu jitsu and I love it but Im struggling with it.. Eddie Bravo has inspired me to get better by the way he explains things. He is a genius but most of the techniques on this site are way too advanced for people like me. So I was wondering if anybody has some advice or videos for a beginner?

These advanced videos still help me though. After just a few days of watching eddie bravo I am already seeing improvements because im being more open minded and thinking completely different.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    You should look into getting the Twister book, and the Rubber Guard book. Those are great references and serve as a backbone for all your 10th planet needs. Then, the videos will help you see a lot of the stuff in live action. Get some friends to train this stuff with, as watching alone can only do do much.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJackson View Post
    I am new to jiu jitsu and I love it but Im struggling with it.. Eddie Bravo has inspired me to get better by the way he explains things. He is a genius but most of the techniques on this site are way too advanced for people like me. So I was wondering if anybody has some advice or videos for a beginner?

These advanced videos still help me though. After just a few days of watching eddie bravo I am already seeing improvements because im being more open minded and thinking completely different.
    I feel you, I'm new to grappling as well and it's very technical and confusing at first. Learn from an instructor and memorize the name of guards,locks and submissions. I still watch MTS because it's a fun show that includes interesting footages of not only jiu-jitsu.