Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I love these tournaments because it shows you how far along your development is against other opponents from around the area, and not just the ones you roll with constantly.
    My top control and guard passing is really beginning to improve as I was able to more or less have my way alternating from side control to mount and back again over and over. I also learned I need to go for more submissions, as I can see where they are more and more often.
    Also beat the above guy in my Gym, despite his flabby attempts at a guillotine! muahahahahahahaaaaa!!! I'm gonna hold this one for bragging rights forever.. at least until he kills me in tuesdays practice!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarkis Matossian View Post
    And I completed the betrayal of my beloved stand-up Judo ...and pulled guard in a match.
    Not only did he pull guard, he did so with authority, amazing seeing a big man fly like that!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Not only did he pull guard, he did so with authority, amazing seeing a big man fly like that!
    How many guys do you think woke up screaming last night having nightmares about me flying at them to wrap my legs around them?

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    How many guys do you think woke up screaming last night having nightmares about me flying at them to wrap my legs around them?
    I witnessed this event & I haven't been able to get it out of my mind...Coach Herzog wasn't kidding you dropped into guard with som serious authority!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Sioda View Post
    I witnessed this event & I haven't been able to get it out of my mind...Coach Herzog wasn't kidding you dropped into guard with som serious authority!
    Well, if it is time to sell out, might as well do it with conviction.

I do have to admit, coming from a Judo mentality, there was a certain deranged joy at the thought "That's right... I landed flat on my back, AND YOU SILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME!! BWWHAHAHAHAHHA

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Damn that was a sick match! Congrats to Scott for battling til the end
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Damn, looking forward to the highlights!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Super proud as always to be a part of 10th Planet Rochester. Also so very proud of Scott!! Dan Swift has quite the resume and has been a brown belt under George Gurgel for a some time. Great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Urbanski View Post
    Super proud as always to be a part of 10th Planet Rochester. Also so very proud of Scott!! Dan Swift has quite the resume and has been a brown belt under George Gurgel for a some time. Great day.
    If I remember correctly, this brings the record to 2-1 in Scott's favor, and Dan Swift is definitely a serious grappler.

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    If I remember correctly, this brings the record to 2-1 in Scott's favor, and Dan Swift is definitely a serious grappler.
    What is that 2-1 record you speak of?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast