Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    Seriously? 225? How many matches do you got on tape? With that many you should have enough footage to put together a really dope highlight video. You could play a talk on Happiness from the Dali Lama for the audio & title it 'That art of choking bitches while maintaining inner peace."

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Mike I have all of them, except for battery's going dead, forgot camara, my dad trying to coach and film at the same time so he ends up getting some great shots of the ceiling.lol

I don't know about a highlight reel. It's not like I would sit around and watch it. My dad says it will be nice years from now to look and and see the beginning of what I hope to turn myself into. Sometimes when I feel my jits really sucks he makes me watch a fight from a couple years ago. Just to show me how far I have come. It works most of the time. I feel if I have come that far in a couple years, I get excited thinking with hard work what I might look like 2 years from now.

I don't want guys to think I'm sitting around watching my videos thinking how awesome I am. lol. The truth is when I do watch them, I can't beleave how bad I suck !!!! lol. I watch and say well I still suck, but I suck less then I did then, and maybe a couple years of work may I can suck a little less
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    i thought i did ok. tried to work some bottom game against my first match. he couldnt do much but kept solid once i broke him down. was able to zombie but couldnt clear the head. second round i was happy i had a fairly good single leg. all i had to do was keep circle like 20 more percent and i probably would have won 2-0.

also wish i finished the standing guillitine on kyle!

all in all i did ok, i wish i would have came home with a win but eating at 10-11 and fighting at 5 was rough. i was so tired during my matches
    Ok so I have figured out how to stream with sound from the game but how do I do it so the stream can hear my voice and my teams voices if thats even possible??? More information you can view at mmastream.cc

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234