Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.

Hello, does anyone know how to get in touch with Cel Azn?

Hello, does anyone know how to get in touch with Cel Azn to get a city logo animation done? any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I do not know how to get ahold of Cel but in the other moon logo animation thread I have been posting about doing logo animations, heres a quick sample I made in just a few minutes with just an effect on the logo but not an animation opening it:

Array

School
    10th Planet Poplar Bluff.
    Thank You Dan that looks nice but I have to use who the Rules and Regulations says unless Eddie tells me otherwise. I'm originally from Chicago however I have not been back for quite some time but I hear there are two good schools there so next time I'm in town I'll swing by if that's cool. Thanks, Again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanConway View Post
    I do not know how to get ahold of Cel but in the other moon logo animation thread I have been posting about doing logo animations, heres a quick sample I made in just a few minutes with just an effect on the logo but not an animation opening it:

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Oh yeah I def don't want to go against rules and regulations or even eddies preference for who does what, there was just a thread titled '10p may need a new graphic designer' brought up a few days ago but created a while back, where people were requesting animations so I had made the post and the offer, eddie had posted in the thread about someone doing nonanimated work and who that was but said animated was still open, but it was an old thread so I guess that has probably been filled by now. In any case I don't want to/didn't intend to step on any toes or go against how eddie would want anything, but if at any point Eddie approves and anyone needs anything, let me know ;D

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamze View Post
    I'm originally from Chicago however I have not been back for quite some time but I hear there are two good schools there so next time I'm in town I'll swing by if that's cool. Thanks, Again.
    Yeah come by to 10p Chicago North anytime your back in town, we always love having people in, esp 10p fam!

Quote Originally Posted by DanConway View Post
    Oh yeah I def don't want to go against rules and regulations or even eddies preference for who does what, there was just a thread titled '10p may need a new graphic designer' brought up a few days ago but created a while back, where people were requesting animations so I had made the post and the offer, eddie had posted in the thread about someone doing nonanimated work and who that was but said animated was still open, but it was an old thread so I guess that has probably been filled by now. In any case I don't want to/didn't intend to step on any toes or go against how eddie would want anything, but if at any point Eddie approves and anyone needs anything, let me know ;D
    I know i still need to get u that high rez photo.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I was told by Ari, when I needed to get another copy of my intro as my file went corrupt, then Cel no longer makes them.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Dan is working on one for Chi North. Myself or Dan will post it once he is finished.