Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie NEPA

Melee Fight Gear, whats the story?

around 6 months ago i tried ordering a tshirt but they didnt have my size, oh well...so i tried anonther color, they didnt have my size again. melee was virtually out of every style in medium and large. when i sent an email i was told they would have more stock in a week. needless to say it never happened i sent 2 more emails over the next 3 weeks and i always got the same answer. give us another week.

about a month ago i tried again, this time looking for a sweatshirt and same story. 2 emails and 3 weeks later and no new sizes. dont get me wrong they have been great responding to emails but when it comes to getting merch they have been pretty bad. i have never tried so hard to give someone my money.

since joining the nibiru forum roughly a week ago i read up on some older posts and it seems others have had issues too. i also read a post where eddie himself said that melee could only sell what they currently had in stock as he was not in partnership with them anymore. if this is true why would melee on 2 occasions for weeks tell me they were getting more sizes and continue to field emails? if anyone could help clear things up i would greatly appreciate it. i dont want to keep bothering these guys if they have no way of selling me my specific size.

ps-if im digging up old news then all apologies.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Yeah basically Eddie isnt partnered with them anymore. I took it as they were to sell what they had and couldnt reprint anything so Im not sure why they would tell you to give them a week. Maybe hes hoping to keep eddie on board
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Seoul
    Aww shucks i wanted a 10p rash guard.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    Dang! Is that a Mexican in Korea? Hell Yea! We're everywhere! Orale'!
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    So... who do we go to for merch now?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    From 10thplanetjj.com I would assume
    Its gonna take a bit to get it all switched over
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Grimsby UK
    I have been trying to order shit from melee for few months now aswell so this has given me the heads up! Can't get 10P gear anywhere in the uk,it's like rocking horse shit.......very rare haha

Array

School
    Ronin
    Yeah tell me about it mate !

Still gonna order some stuff off melee because im desperate for 10th planet stuff

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    They had medium brown belt shirts....pretty good for me.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Go to budovideos.com. they have gear...not alot but they havtle the shorts rashguards and a zipup hoody

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast