Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin

Gracie Bullyproof Dvd's ???

I have been thinking about ordering the Gracie bullyproof Dvd set. Do any other school owners who have a kids program have them, and are they worth the money to get them???

Array

School
    In my mind
    I've used them with our kids program for a couple years now. When it comes to teaching young children they are fantastic! I have to admit that they changed the way I teach completely. I even use their method, techniques, and games for adults who have no grappling experience whatsoever. I got mine at a garage sale for $30 lol. I must admit, it was a damned good investment.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    I've had them for a long time now. The techniques are nothing special, but the first DVD (the "Parent Prep" course) is worth the price of admission itself. What you're really paying for is HOW to teach, not what.

Thats really interesting I will check them out. I have an 11 year that has recently been getting bullied by 2 older boys on the way home from school. I just found out it has started to escalate so their parents have been told and hopefully it will stop. I have been encouraging him to stick up for himself but he is obviously intimidated, hes not a fighter, hes a good loveable kid, not particularly sporty, more into his guitar. Im at the stage I feel like beating up their fathers and I know thats not the correct way to deal with it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I highly recommend them. I don't teach kids classes, but use some of the ideas working with my son and my daughter and they love it.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    If you child is already being victimized I recommend taking him to a class. The DVDs are great for bringing kids up in JJ from a very young age and getting it embedded in them for life, but it sounds like he needs some immediate training from a reliable teacher.