Somewhere to stay for Summer?

Hi guys,

Just signed up to this today. I'm looking to train at 10th Planet headquarters for the Summer but need a bit of inside info on where the cheapest places to stay are? (if there's such a thing in L.A!)
    Or if anyone is open to having a roommate for the Summer let me know, private message etc and then add on facebook or whatever. Just need to get down there to train flat out!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruaidhri View Post
    Hi guys,

Just signed up to this today. I'm looking to train at 10th Planet headquarters for the Summer but need a bit of inside info on where the cheapest places to stay are? (if there's such a thing in L.A!)
    Or if anyone is open to having a roommate for the Summer let me know, private message etc and then add on facebook or whatever. Just need to get down there to train flat out!
    Hey, Los Angeles native here. Rent can be real expensive in LA, it depends where you want to stay. Rent is usually lower in Echo Park/Silverlake while still being close to HQ. A couple of my buddies are getting their own place this summer too. I would check Craigslist and Roomster.

Hi man, thanks for the reply. I was expecting it to be expensive yeah but i'll definitely look into the two areas you mentioned as well as craigslist and roomster. Hopefully i'll find something 'cause i've been dieing to head out there for a while now. Here's hoping somebody else posts saying I can stay with them no problem lol!

Array

School
    HQ
    Couple of the Aussies that are training at HQ right now are staying at Gokor somewhere here in LA. They've been there for 5 or 6 months. You can also call Legends and see if you could rent space at the gym they have fighters that live there so it couldn't hurt to try. Legends is 1-323-665-5856

You could also try couchsurfing.org or look at some different resources on lonelyplanet.com
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Hi Dawna, thanks for the reply. Didn't have a clue Legends rented rented space out to fighters, definitely gonna contact them first and look up lonelyplanet to see what I can find. The aussies must be all sharing a place to afford the rent, i'll be all on my own lol