Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Helton View Post
    Good thread Bobby. Mike knows his shit.
    Indeed.

thanx Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Indeed.

thanx Mike.
    No problem. Once again I really wasn't trying to come off as an asshole buddy. It looks smart ass reading it now.

Man even though Marcelo got Silver at ADCC 09, I really wish I could put those matches up. Budovideos would yank em down ASAP though. That's where he hit 3 mounted guillotines on a row, with one on Kron Gracie after almost 15 minutes. Pablo Popovitch won in the finals, but it was really controversial because he kept grabbing Marcelo's shorts and rashguard. He passed Marcelo's guard at the last seconds of the match, and Marcelo recovered guard after about 5 seconds so it was too late. That was the last year he did the Absolute too.

I imagine most people here saw his 2011 matches. Amazing. 3 out of 4 matches won by sub at ADCC and no points scored on him at Worlds or ADCC. Best ever man. I'd love o see a superfight with Marcelo and Rafa Mendes at a catchweight or something before Marcelo gets too much older. I doubt itll happen.

I'll throw up some old vids of Marcelo training back when he was developing his guillotines ns chokes and crucifixes.

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    Wow those are fun to watch...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123