Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    SIMS / 10th Planet Omaha
    2 parts tolosing fat and gaining muscle.

1. Be a super natzi about what you eat. Whatever you think you are doing with your diet, it is probably not even close to what top athletes are eating. Talk to a competition-experienced body builder about losing weight. They are the masters.

2. Work, out at least a little, everyday. Lift weights on days you don't do jiu jitsu. In my opinion it is best to do jiu jitsu at least 4 days a week, and lift weights for 15 minutes everyday. Dumbells or just plain body weight stuff is fine.

The amount of work you put in each week combined with how crazy you are about eating right equals how you look.

i cleaned up my diet and just rolled alot ive lost 50 plbs in 3 months now im getting in to lifting and running now my diet is solid as well as training amazing thing the human body

Array

School
    anywhere theres mats
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton lawrence View Post
    i cleaned up my diet and just rolled alot ive lost 50 plbs in 3 months now im getting in to lifting and running now my diet is solid as well as training amazing thing the human body
    do that and roll about 2-3 hours 3 days an u should see more results

haha I feel your pain man! I forced myself to give up all sugar, alcohol, bread, tea, coffee, carb snacks and after two weeks I had lost 3 inches of my waist. I honestly couldn't believe it. I'm down to about 12% bodyfat now so i'm gonna keep it rocking and pray to Superman i'll see my abs someday...

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Team
    Just keep doing to jitz. A little boxing is good too for the cardiovascular benefits. Think Nick Diax. Eat your oatmeal!!!!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    Hey Sage,

All great tips from everyone. Everyone's body responds differently to different diets. Maybe try adding some HIIT cardio in on your non jits days. Super clean diet is a must and cut out your processed carbs & sugars. Upping the green veg is another key too. And consistency is key! Your more than welcome to PM me or hit me up on facebook. I'm more than happy to take a look at your diet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    If you don't like the paleo diet, you could always become vegan. Both are good for you, but vegan is a more responsible choice. Check out the documentary Forks Over Knives and look into Vega supplements and the founder Brendan Brazier. I wouldn't recommend eating meat unless you hunted it yourself... like a real paleo would have If you're concerned about being able to build muscle, do some research on vegan body builders.
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruaidhri View Post
    Agree with the Paleo 100%. Few simple but powerful tips - stop eating anything with sugar in it, don't touch alcohol, limit fruit intake as fructose can be converted to fat easily, eat high amounts of protein and exercise everyday. Worked wonders for me. All the best.
    This and FIBER. Get as much of it as you can. Lentils, split-peas, berries, oatmeal, beans, broccoli, turnips, apples and pears (w/ skin on) are all high in fiber. It's a pretty painless way to help weight-loss as well as other benefits to health (yeah, it helps you poop, too).

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    Liposuction - duh! I can't believe this hasn't been suggested yet. Eddie had lipo only 2 weeks before the Royler match & look how well that turned out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12