Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu

Freeway Ricky Ross on Joe's podcast ! Epic

for those who don't know Freeway Ricky Ross is a street legend & was one of the first american pawns in the CIA's Iran contra cocaine epidemic, Ricky Ross pioneerd the process of turning powder cocaine into crack. he made millions of dollars without knowing the CIA was supplying his supplier. heavy shit !

Array

School
    Ronin
    Gonna give it a listen in a bit. They dont have joe,eddie and joey diaz all together enough on the podcast

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Woah. That's about to be a heavy show.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Definitely gonna check this one out!! These podcast are so informational keep me up during my graveyard shift

Array

School
    On the search
    What day was that on?

Array

School
    looking for one
    One of my fav podcasts

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    You will notice that Ricky is wearing a MNTRY (Monetary Streetwear) which is a brand my homie in Montreal started. I am sponsored by this brand as a hip-hop artist. We are very excited to be both on Ricky's back and on Joe's podcast. Get Money. http://getmonetary.bigcartel.com/

I really like Joe. Haven't seen it yet cause I've been waiting for the video to go up. I'll watch/listen to it when I get home. But Joe has some serious stones bringing Ricky Ross on to talk about (I'm assuming) the CIA's role in the drug trade. I hope Joe doesn't end up like Gary Webb for doing stuff like this.