Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bad coaches...

Quote Originally Posted by rickdawson View Post
    What goes through these fraud's heads that makes them think that they can honestly get away with scams like this? Have they not heard of google? Do they not know that the BJJ Community is a very large yet close community? Does this guy not get that alls it would take to shut his scheme down is one little email to Master Bravo asking him whether or not he gave this guy his black belt?

The stupidity of people is really overwhelming... these guys could just simply use wrestling as their base, bring in a legit purple belt, and call it SUBMISSION GRAPPLING (no shame in it), but instead they fill kids heads with loads of crap. I think it would be cool if Eddie posted a video calling this dude a fraud!
    Meh Eddie doesn't have time to deal with haters that's what we as his warriors are for.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Meh Eddie doesn't have time to deal with haters that's what we as his warriors are for.
    touche, but I remember awhile back something similar happened and someone claimed to be a Wallid Ismail Black Belt (obviously lying) and then Wallid posted up a video bashing this dude, check it out below...

Also, in my humble opinion... I feel that this guy is a fraud, which is one step above a hater... if a hater was shitting on Eddie/10th Planet, that's one thing, but when you have a guy falsely repping 10th Planet and PROFITING off of it... you have probable cause for a dojo storm lol

Quote Originally Posted by rickdawson View Post
    I feel that this guy is a fraud, which is one step above a hater... if a hater was shitting on Eddie/10th Planet, that's one thing, but when you have a guy falsely repping 10th Planet and PROFITING off of it... you have probable cause for a dojo storm lol
    This is a good point

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_littell View Post
    I sent him an email. I am waiting on a response
    ......and waiting, and waiting and waiting.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    I do love it when the Nibiru clan gears up for a poser hunt! Go git 'em fellas...

Mr. Littell,
    I did misrepresent myself prior to your phone call September of last year. Since then I corrected the issue (or so I thought). I apologize to the 10th planet community the coaches and Eddie Bravo himself for my misrepresentation. I do not wish to offer an explanation as there is no excuse other than this should have never happened.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:15 AM, Brent Littell <checkuroil@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hello.

My name is Brent Littell and I'm a tenth planet black belt. On an Internet forum someone stated that you were representing yourself as a tenth planet black belt. Now, we both know Internet forums are highly unreliable, so i was hoping you could help me clear this up.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Louis
    ^ That should be put on their fb page for his students to see.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Well at least now he has spoken with a 10th planet black belt. So he can put that on his credentials.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    His apology seems a bit half assed, but what are you suppose to say when someone calls you out... atleast he owned up to it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Charette View Post
    Well at least now he has spoken with a 10th planet black belt. So he can put that on his credentials.
    That made me laugh ^

Also, I honestly didnt read everything bc Im too lazy and would much rather just make assumptions based on things I know little about. But I'd say at least the guy ended it without digging himself a hole deeper and deeper like most seem to do. He got caught, admitted he shouldnt have done it, owned up and apologized. That being said, I cant imagine that the "monk" told him he didnt do it without at least a turtle in the way of his grammar.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast