Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone here from Oklahoma?

I just moved here a week ago(Tulsa), and am having little to no luck finding a place to train, any advice?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Hit up Dylan Doolittle from 10th Planet Sherman. He spent some time up there & I kno he trained jus cant remember where. Hope that helps ya!

In Tulsa there is a Renato Tavares school run by a Black belt named Piet Wilhelm. It is called Triton fight center. Also 10th planet Springfield is only a couple hours away if you ever want to come down. I don't really know much about triton but I think they have a pretty nice school.

I'll check it out thanks Jeff!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    yea theres triton, and Team noguira, theres a black belt dude in owasso which is 10 min outside of tulsa, and theres rafael lavoto in okc, and if you go to TCC you can train with me at our jujitsu club gi & no gi

I'll be going to TCC in the fall, I'm just working right now trying to make some cash

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    our class is on Mon & Wed 3:00-4:00 pm not long but we usually go a little late as long as theres not a class behind us, i usually play soccer on saturdays but sometimes we might try to use the gym on saturdays also

Indoor or outdoor? I love to play an want to find a club or at least some pick up games

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    out door, i play indoor too, but outdoor every saturday morning, and we have the best pick up game in tulsa at the university of tulsa and everyone that plays with us is really good, most played D1 in college so everyone can control the ball lol, no school yard kickball lol

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    i can get you on some clubs too in the local league we have english and spanishm i play in the spanish league, yo pm me and i'll shoot you my number

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast