Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmimgham UK

Brock Lesnar pulling guard and submitting Triple H?!?

Not sure if this is good or bad exposure for jiu jitsu/MMA having Brock pull guard and "break" Triple H's arm with a kimura, either way its funny to see. Skip to 2mins if you want to miss all the rubbish

Pretty sure it will be bad after some kid breaks his sisters arm with a kimura and dateline does a piece on the dangers of imitating pro wrestling and decides to mention that the kimura is actually a bjj submission that hundreds of kids are being taught at martial arts schools across the country.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Wwe is now clearly fake if Brock can submit off his back! At least it was a brute sub and not an omoplata or something lol

Ya i was thinking about this. Brock is gonna take some MMA to WWE and I think it will hurt the image of MMA.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    I wonder if Frank Mir taught him how to do that...

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    WHAT!!! WAHT you say don't make me pull the top stair off and leave it there!!!! Ladies and gents this is how Pro Dubya Dubya E employees take vacations

Frank Shamrock v2 Any one?

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Vale View Post
    Pretty sure it will be bad after some kid breaks his sisters arm with a kimura and dateline does a piece on the dangers of imitating pro wrestling and decides to mention that the kimura is actually a bjj submission that hundreds of kids are being taught at martial arts schools across the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Ya i was thinking about this. Brock is gonna take some MMA to WWE and I think it will hurt the image of MMA.
    Yup. They should only use "show" holds in WWE. The rest is dangerous if kids dont know better.

Array

School
    BJJ Akademie Berlin
    It was funny to see Brock actually take a punch and not turtle up! LOL

Array

School
    N/A :(
    Look who has a horseshoe up their ass now.....DX FOR LIFE....SUCK IT!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast