Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: online grading?

Array

School
    Black Eagle Dojo Ireland

online grading?

hey all
    new to the forum but been involved in jiu jitsu for a long time and in my opinion 10th planet jj is the way forward, love the constantly evolving strategies and techniques!, thing is there are no schools nearby (live in ireland) and me and my guys would love nothin more than to train in the 10th planet system legit, I know that the mastering the system series has great techniques and i have all the available learning aids like mastering the rubber guard, mastering the twister etc. but i was wondering if there is an option to grade online?, if there is we would love to know what requirements are involved to grade up and what cost if its extra to do some sort of course?
    thanks for any help :-)

The best way to do it is train your ass off and visit HQ as often as you can. Or you could have instructors do seminars at your school as much as possible. TBH the best way is to go to HQ.

Array

School
    Dragon Brand Martial Arts
    There is to get your blue and there is a thread about it. But as far as I know no one has fallowed through with it. Everyone finds a way to HQ.

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    go to the one in england

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I got my blue belt from Eddie online after he saw me pulling clean 10th Planet techniques against top level guys on vids I posted on the forum. then i went to HQ and was given my purple belt. my advice is rep hard and good things will happen.

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    The best way to do it is train your ass off and visit HQ as often as you can. Or you could have instructors do seminars at your school as much as possible. TBH the best way is to go to HQ.
    Yea a trip to HQ shouldn't be more than a couple thousand bucks for us Europeans. No big deal.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    There are 2 videos in Eddies youtube techniques playlist of displaying techniques for 15 minutes straight. I think they got belted for them. I watched Pj's last night and realized I know more than I thought I did. Thought I had to memorize more names of stuff that I use but forget the names of, but I already know enough for 15 minutes. Bout to make a video soon. Just gotta get together with 2 buddies when they are free.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    Yea a trip to HQ shouldn't be more than a couple thousand bucks for us Europeans. No big deal.
    How bad do you want it?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Contact the UK branch. I believe his name is Simon, ask him how he did it (ten bucks/pounds says he came to the US or had an instructor out there). Look i even did the research for you.

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/locations/grimsby-uk/

Array

School
    Black Eagle Dojo Ireland
    Thanks for the advice guys, looks like a pilgrimage to hq is on the cards then, best get saving :-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast