Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fvck Nick Diaz

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    i only feel bad for braulio comming all the way from the uk, the fans can cry all they want nick is still my dude. there may be some behind the scenes shit going on either way it's still 209 all day.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQQAH1gaM40
    Renato was there?!

He shoulda stepped in for Nick, though it would of been a much shorter match.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme
    i only feel bad for braulio comming all the way from the uk, the fans can cry all they want nick is still my dude. there may be some behind the scenes shit going on either way it's still 209 all day.
    Behind the scenes....yeah he doesnt care about anyone but himself and he was gonna get twerked!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    More than people know... Nick has Hellas shit going on with his life (real similar to my own). Not to mention this whole match was shady as fuck... He didn't want to do it from the get go, cause he knew it was a marketing scheme for Braulio's MMA debut... What happened at the last minute? Not sure, I was stuck in bum fuck Egypt...

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    More than people know... Nick has Hellas shit going on with his life (real similar to my own). Not to mention this whole match was shady as fuck... He didn't want to do it from the get go, cause he knew it was a marketing scheme for Braulio's MMA debut... What happened at the last minute? Not sure, I was stuck in bum fuck Egypt...

How was the match shady? He shows up.He fights. He gets paid. Seems pretty straight forward.

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu,los angeles
    Maybe it is a smart move from Nick Diaz because even bad publicity is still publicity. What people do when they hate or love somebody?They all talk...talk..and some more talk.Now Nick is going to listen and see where the all talks is going to take him.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by andrey glukhovskiy View Post
    Now Nick is going to listen and see where the all talks is going to take him.

Hopefully into obscurity.

If this were not an event to promote jiujitsu, and he hadn't promised to donate his purse to charity, I probably wouldn't care about all this.
    But this was just scummy.

Even if he really thought Estima was off weight, he should of still showed up, but from what Cesar was saying, it sounds like Nick pulled another Houdini and vanished.

I still have faith in Nate.
    He has yet to show as much of an attitude as Nick, and tbh I think Nate is evolving still, his brother is at his peak, and aside from little kicks he doesn't throw anything but punches.
    Nate's shown a lot of Judo throws, and lately he has been hanging around in the clench using knees and elbows.

Rant rant rant, nobody cares. lol

Array

School
    Salem
    Promoter fails to donate the money to charity as agreed. (shady) Promoter changes rules for weigh ins to accommodate fellow Brazilian
    Match ain't happening -Diaz Bros

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast