Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Heres hoping!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Man i really like vinny a lot but your telling me that Sonnen a true white belt maybe blue can tap out Sliva a true Black belt ehh i dunn...Sonnen would be in deep water if he tries to get into a jiu jitsu Chess MAtch with Sliva stick to what works ground and pound

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu,los angeles
    I think,Anderson Silva is working hard to prevent take downs from Chael.(he has been proven to be great strategist,as well as slick fighter) So, if Anderson is going to play striking game,and somehow be able to keep it going on feet;I don't see any chance for Chael to take the victory.It is going to be very different fight from the first one.I predict no more then two rounds,and Silva hand raised up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    joe rogan was impressed by chael's ground control, guard passes, and submission against brian stann. so i think that's a lot better than white or blue belt.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix
    Chael is no white or blue belt. And that is a top-shelf blackbelt saying he could get the sub, so I believe Vinny. An Olympic-level Greco-Roman grappler working with Vinny is dangerous for anyone - even the champ. That said, anything can happen in a fight, even crane-kicks to the face for the KO...

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Chael can definatly take Andy down. He can take anybody down. Can he pass his guard tho.? Can he survive on the feet?

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu,los angeles
    Chael is definitely high level grappler and I would not compare him to any level of jiu-jitsu,for he is doing MMA.I also agree that Vinny knows what he is talking about, but my bet is still on Silva.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nuusolia View Post
    Man i really like vinny a lot but your telling me that Sonnen a true white belt maybe blue can tap out Sliva a true Black belt ehh i dunn...Sonnen would be in deep water if he tries to get into a jiu jitsu Chess MAtch with Sliva stick to what works ground and pound
    Don't let Chael's comments about BJJ fool you...the man does Jiu-Jitsu and is good at it. His top game is pretty powerful, and he has very good chokes, arm triangles, anacondas, darces, etc. If he can get on top of Anderson and at least get to half guard he has a shot of locking up some kind of head-and-arm for sure.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nuusolia View Post
    Anderson may be a true black belt since its from the Nog bros but if you look at Silva's submission wins, its after he dazes the shit out of his oppenent then since in a choke or they tap to strikes. Well not including Chael this last time but hes the exception since his sub defense has sucked in the past. Lutter he caught with an upkick which he fell into a triangle. Henderson he knocked him silly then locked in in a RNC and all the way back through the rest of his career its been sub by strikes.
    Since he got a jiu jitsu coach for this fight id love to see how his ground game looks. Especially since he hasnt had one his entire career
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast