Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    i have the dvds. havent done the whole challenge but i used to do certain work outs on my off days. its def a bad ass work out. its interval training so it works well with jui jitsu

Array

School
    Royce Gracie Network
    Yeah interval has been scientifically proven to burn the most fat in the shortest amount of time. It's just not great for begginers as doing HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is prone to getting injured

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Hey John Flores, any progress on this Insanity workout? I have been doing some heavy research on P90X and I am planning on doing the 90 cycle once my hunting season is over.
    I have spent hours going over customer reviews and checking out peoples results videos, and I have to say, this shit looks real. I'm not a big fat dude or anything, in fact with jitz and jogging I am down 25 pounds or so and looking/feeling good. (Was 190 but now 166-170)
    ....But one thing I have noticed with the men that do the P90X workout is that they have great lats and wider shoulders, they are bulkier in general, but cut, super definition, etc.

Anyways I'm reviving this thread because I did a search for P90X. It's by the same group of people at beachbody dot com. I'm actually all excited about it. I can't believe I'm saying this but I knid of wish I didn't have two weeks of hunting planned out! lol.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Would you call it....insane?

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    I was doing Insanity relatively consistently a while back, but that was when I first got into BJJ and wasn't training as often as I do now. However, I definitely recommend it since I felt much more comfortable with my cardio and saw a noticeable increase in my flexibility as well. I wish I could have continued the workout, but in training BJJ so often I found it to be far too exhausting, especially when I had school and work on top of it.

If you can find a way to balance it, I recommend it for sure!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I ended up finding a P90X set with some of the equipment for $60 on Kijiji. The package I bought was worth aver $300 if I was to buy it from the website, so I'm pretty amped. Going to get through hunting season and then start this program with my wife in Nov.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Grimsby UK
    http://mensonly.org/work-out-program...kout-schedule/ - I'm an affiliate for Insanity, here's my link take a look.

I did P90x. It works. You basically eat right and work out 1hr a day. With all the dvds the work out gets mixed up pretty good and you don't get bored. You do find the things you hate and want to cut corners on, but push your self and get that sense of accomplishment after.
    By the 3rd month i was crushing the work out so i changed to the phase 3 diet. Adds more carbs and changes up. I wish i hadnt because i crashed the last week. Not finishing as strong as i could have.
    I threw up after the first fitness test, went from 200lb to 180, and still toss cookies the last fit test. Hell of a work out.

Array

School
    NextGen MMA/Ronin
    I'm doing it as well...on Day 5. FML its hard!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Would you call it....insane?
    (This might be confusing so I'm going to twitter style this shit)
    @Kyle: Very, but I'm doing my hardest! I just want to drop down to about 170 or 175 so just 4 more pounds to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Powers View Post
    I was doing Insanity relatively consistently a while back, but that was when I first got into BJJ and wasn't training as often as I do now. However, I definitely recommend it since I felt much more comfortable with my cardio and saw a noticeable increase in my flexibility as well. I wish I could have continued the workout, but in training BJJ so often I found it to be far too exhausting, especially when I had school and work on top of it.

If you can find a way to balance it, I recommend it for sure!
    @Nick: Lately it has been, my Dad started building a haunted house since its so close to october, and I've been asked to help out...Little did I know I'd be the heavy lifting guy! Dayum is it hard to keep up with half my energy gone by the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    I ended up finding a P90X set with some of the equipment for $60 on Kijiji. The package I bought was worth aver $300 if I was to buy it from the website, so I'm pretty amped. Going to get through hunting season and then start this program with my wife in Nov.
    @Kurzy: Awesome man! Let me know what kind of results your getting so if I ever feel like getting GSP yoked, or something I'll give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameson (Weebo) View Post
    I did P90x. It works. You basically eat right and work out 1hr a day. With all the dvds the work out gets mixed up pretty good and you don't get bored. You do find the things you hate and want to cut corners on, but push your self and get that sense of accomplishment after.
    By the 3rd month i was crushing the work out so i changed to the phase 3 diet. Adds more carbs and changes up. I wish i hadnt because i crashed the last week. Not finishing as strong as i could have.
    I threw up after the first fitness test, went from 200lb to 180, and still toss cookies the last fit test. Hell of a work out.
    @Jameson: Yeah I went from being a 205'er down to 179'er I'm hoping to drop down to a flat out 170! But I don't know if its insanity results, because I do work out after the insanity..I mean like I'm done, then an hour, or two goes by, and I still feel like I have some energy left over so I'll go out for a run, or hit the bags.

Quote Originally Posted by MegFTB View Post
    I'm doing it as well...on Day 5. FML its hard!!!
    Hell yes it is! But after a while (if you're still on the same DVD) you'll get the rhythm of the routine, and can just start not thinking, and just doing...Then of course you get to the next DVD, and fuck oh, you get back to regretting every meal that you've ever had.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast