Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu & 10th Planet

How to track orders for the new dvd

I made the purchase on the 31st, received a paid reciept but really haven't had any contact on where my order is since. Does anyone know who I should follow up with on this?

Thank you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    What ^ said

Array

School
    On the search
    It's on the way. Calm down & let the man work. It's one man & his wife packing things up & shipping them out. Patience.

Eddie has accomplished some Herculean events but this is one I'm thinking his technique might not be black belt level. Unless he works for FedEx & no one knows about it. Give him two weeks then start asking questions.

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    It's on the way. Calm down & let the man work. It's one man & his wife packing things up & shipping them out. Patience.
    Good point, thx for the reminder. Master BRavo will take care of us no worries!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Edlund View Post

Eddie has accomplished some Herculean events but this is one I'm thinking his technique might not be black belt level. Unless he works for FedEx & no one knows about it. Give him two weeks then start asking questions.

I've heard first hand some of the incredible tales of Eddie honing his shipping skills to the Black Belt level as a UPS employee. Get him inside a Waffle House and he's an open book.

Give the man a chance.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I've heard first hand some of the incredible tales of Eddie honing his shipping skills to the Black Belt level as a UPS employee. Get him inside a Waffle House and he's an open book.

Give the man a chance.
    Legit!!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    He posted a response to a similar thread earlier. He said anticipate at least a week, but that he and his wife were sending out the dvds in the order they were received. 25% of the orders have been shipped as of that post date. Mike Dewitt replied that he'd already received his so they are on the way so long as supplies last.

People have a right to be concerned but patience is always a virtue. Even if you had to wait a month, you got it for 50% off. (hopefully you ordered on the 31st).

I'm sure someone will reply with the thread, but I'm not all that saavy

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Me and my wife are working around the clock trying to get these out, but be patient, we got ALOT of work still ahead of us, it could take a week before it arrives at your house, we are mailing them in the order they were received and we are like 1/4 of the way done, it' a massive project, thank you VERY much for the support and especially for your patience on this matter

Attachment 1660
    that wasn't too difficult so I figured I'd repost.

PS apparently Mike later replied that he was joking in his aforementioned post

hope this helps and makes you feel more encouraged.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post

Give the man a chance.
    LOL'd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast