Some great leg attack action from Bellator this Friday

Held is nasty and Rich is no joke on the ground, I was yelling for Clementi to go for a Japanese Necktie in the 2nd though

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Yeah I loved that fight. I thought Held's style was too flashy to catch Clementi. But I was wrong. I swore Clementi was gonna dive for the JNT. Funny enough, I was thinking about you^ and Seabrook (I know how you guys love the JNT), but it's almost like he had no idea what a JNT was.

But props to Held. A toe hold from tornado guard? WTF?!

Not saying he does or doesn't know it, but the Japanese necktie is defintly not as known as it should be in the grappling commnity, most still thinks darce first IMO

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidrob View Post
    Not saying he does or doesn't know it, but the Japanese necktie is defintly not as known as it should be in the grappling commnity, most still thinks darce first IMO
    Yeah, I'm not saying that either. I was just in disbelief when he didn't dive for it. And I definitely agree that the JNT should be better known. But, as long as it's not, 10th planet can take advantage. Hahah.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Held could have done with more options and a stronger dogfight. His tornado guard was wicked though. And his commitment to the leg locks was relentless. Real talent.