Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Big Girls Gym
    I agree that most fat people are not athletic. But I still think joe was trying to make jokes and a few people got butt hurt so he tried to justify it. I could see him say it if the ref was to slow to stop the fight but that wasn't the case. On the other hand look at Dan M. and the Cote fight with the 7 illegal shots to the back of the head.

How fat can you be and still be a fighter? Look at Roy Nelson... He's much fatter than that referee

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I dont think Joe's explanation helped him much. He just sounded like a dick during the broadcast. Just sounded like a meathead trashing on someone who is overweight

Array

School
    ronin
    i like joe but the henderson bisping fight was a poor example, hendo said himself he knew he was out after the first one and just wanted to shut him up a bit, i just rewatched the ko and henderson didn't even attempt to hit him after the second shot, he was trying to get up and celebrate

if joe's so concerned with the referee being able to pull guys apart, where were his jokes and opinions when the uncoordinated skinny blonde girl was reffing?

the joke was funny but at someone else's expense, and the logic behind his "explanation" has holes

whatever though it doesn't have any bearing on anything whatsoever

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    because roy nelson is fat and a fighter. or because we might know 1 or 2 fat guys who are athletic....jesus christ. that doesn't mean every fat ref is going to be able to cover distance quickly enough to protect a downed opponent. better to have a physically fit refs than put the safety of the fighters in question.

Those people are finish creatures and that ref could never have actually divided them if he had to power them apart. Rogan is definitely my preferred MMA commentator of all-time. He really flows his character and interest into it. I truly appreciate it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12