Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

The Week in Roc Episode 14: Reaper From Butterfly Guard(Guest Starring Eddie Bravo)

Sorry guys video quality went up, but sound quality went down. That aside I have to say it was awesome being able to work along side the Maestro!

Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Array

School
    Ronin
    I tried to watch the techniques, but I kept being distracted by the devilishly handsome bearded bald guy in the background
    Seriously, a great refresher of what was taught, and the next camp cannot come soon enough.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    awwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeah!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    A Great Day. Time to review.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Although I feel like sometimes my knee knot is so tight that I might be able to hold it for 30 minutes, I've never had to hold it for longer than 10 seconds because it's pretty much game over at that point. And I say 10 seconds max because my belly always got in the way of my achilles hold and that slowed me down. If I used heel hooks I wouldn't need to hold the knee knot for longer than 3-5 seconds max. Unless you're leg pressing half a ton or greased up like GSP (allegedly), the knee knot is pretty much game over. Knee knot is easily one of my most efficient moves.

BTW, Coach, what ever happened to the "Reap the knee" t shirts. I still want one.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    Although I feel like sometimes my knee knot is so tight that I might be able to hold it for 30 minutes, I've never had to hold it for longer than 10 seconds because it's pretty much game over at that point. And I say 10 seconds max because my belly always got in the way of my achilles hold and that slowed me down. If I used heel hooks I wouldn't need to hold the knee knot for longer than 3-5 seconds max. Unless you're leg pressing half a ton or greased up like GSP (allegedly), the knee knot is pretty much game over. Knee knot is easily one of my most efficient moves.

BTW, Coach, what ever happened to the "Reap the knee" t shirts. I still want one.

I'm currently in the talks with a MMA Gear company, hopefully I'll hear something after the new year.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Total BadAssness!! Love this setup, works well for me bc with my bad knees I have a hard time sweeping from butterfly but def get this!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox
    Awesome! The way you hook up the knee knot during the roll is so beautiful. This series has always captivated me and I think it will be a big part of my game by the time I can use it in competition. Thank you Coach!