Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    SIMS / 10th Planet Omaha
    There is years school to be a doctor. It takes a vey deliborate choice and years of hard work to become a gyno. I don't think a guy who goes to all that trouble to study female parts would have made that choice lightly.
    Male OB/GYN = only job where a total perv is accepted by society.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Matt: my wife's gyno is an old chinese guy that was raise in Brazil. He's cool as hell, and I thought the same as you when she told me that he was a man. But at the end of it all, you will forget or not going to care about them being a man or a woman, at the end of it all, when your baby is trying to come out of the birth canal, you will only pray that everything goes smooth and that the Dr know exact what he and she is doing. Also remember, its not all what its crack up to be, for a man gyno. When a woman is gregnant, its not the most sexually arousing site to see, especially when you see IT for 8-9 hours a day, how can he go back home and enjoy his wife or girlfriend? Its like eating the same food over and over and over again....it will ruin your appetite for sure. So I actually feel sorry for him. And just like us men, when a woman go to a gyno, there is something wrong, or becoming bad. Most healthy fine women that I know don't just go see their gyno when they are ok, its only when they have something going on that they want the gyno to look at, and by that time......you won't want to be in the gyno's shoe...lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    You might be up in there and all the sudden she flexes up and BAM wrist-lock.
    I think he was refering to her giant clit-penis. Do a google search, but make sure you're really high first!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I think he was refering to her giant clit-penis. Do a google search, but make sure you're really high first!
    haha ;-)

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Yeah, I saw it once and it took me year to repress that memory.

Array

School
    Hoy's Martial Arts Pedro Sauer Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Matt: my wife's gyno is an old chinese guy that was raise in Brazil. He's cool as hell, and I thought the same as you when she told me that he was a man. But at the end of it all, you will forget or not going to care about them being a man or a woman, at the end of it all, when your baby is trying to come out of the birth canal, you will only pray that everything goes smooth and that the Dr know exact what he and she is doing. Also remember, its not all what its crack up to be, for a man gyno. When a woman is gregnant, its not the most sexually arousing site to see, especially when you see IT for 8-9 hours a day, how can he go back home and enjoy his wife or girlfriend? Its like eating the same food over and over and over again....it will ruin your appetite for sure. So I actually feel sorry for him. And just like us men, when a woman go to a gyno, there is something wrong, or becoming bad. Most healthy fine women that I know don't just go see their gyno when they are ok, its only when they have something going on that they want the gyno to look at, and by that time......you won't want to be in the gyno's shoe...lol
    Thank you. +1

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Like everything else you find your niche in Med school and that shit becomes back ground noise. My buddy who is a body piercer is grossed out by people now since he see the worst. He also up charges for obese clients etc due to the mental damage it causes him. Just tell the doc you don't want anyone who is training or doing practicals in there. It your guys rights to refuse. He is probably doing it for the close to $200,000 a year that fool will make. It ain't about pussy its about money. My 2nd baby is due at the end of Jan. so I know what your going through.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I think most Gynaecologists are male.

I don't remember the exact circumstances because it was a long time ago, but I recall meeting a guy at a party who was a Gynaecologist. I made the typical joke about how awesome hie job must be.
    He laughed, but also rolled his eyes and explained that he is not taste testing sweet fruit, but he is in fact probing the depths of physical unhealthiness. He lamented that the specimens he saw on a daily basis were typically no people who take care of themselves.
    After that gruesome reality hit me, I asked him "why do it for a living?" and he said flat out "For the money". It's also a bit of a niche, as far as doctors go.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Goddamn it , Goddamn it, Goddamn it! Why did I have to look. I just had to look.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Goddamn it , Goddamn it, Goddamn it! Why did I have to look. I just had to look.
    It can never be unseen.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast