Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory

well shit sucks sometimes

I haven't posted in a while, things are moving quickly towards the bottom of the commode. I fought on Nov 15th and lost in charlotte nc. I had no corner other than my roommate who is just a fan. No team No coaches no support.(my girl was in the crowd thats it) So i left Feks (where i was training) and on top of not having a job i now have no where to train. I've applied for everything and can't get an interview. I've tried temp services and they can't place me. I'm really against the ropes right now, if anyone has tips tricks advice anything I'm happy and pleased to read it. I just need the fams help on this one.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Maybe its a sign to move? I know I have felt the same way with nobody I know having my back in BJJ or MMA so im considering a small move close to a HotBox to try and change my luck. With the job search your doing everything right it seems, you can try to throw your resume on craigslist it may get looked at for something on there. Most of all I hope things turn for the better bro.

If you aren't above minimum wage for example; gas station, blockbuster, McDonalds u can move to Omaha and get a job. I see help wanted signs ALL the time specifically in the "suburb" Bellevue, as a bonus Bellevue is the home of 10th planet Omaha. My friend moved here two months ago and she is already working two jobs she makes 8.50 and hour at one and 10.50 and hour at another.

Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise
    I agree with both above. If you are unhappy you should make changes. I know moving is easier said than done, but if you want to get serious about training, Great Grappling BJJ/ 10th Planet Charlotte has awesome instructors.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Do you have construction experience, sales experience, willing to relocate???
    WAY WAY up north, but there are some jobs up here and cost of living is real low. A couple of my clients are making comments that they can't find people to work!!!

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    never above min wage, lol, just don't know how to get out there

Array

School
    10th Planet Enterprise
    And you are always welcome at 10th Planet Decatur if you end up in our area.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Relocating would be awesome, really, i just truly have nothing to get me outta here. To be fair there are other places to train in town. I am serious bout training, but right now I am seriously dedicated to getting a job.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Also I have construction manufacturing metal work fast food and retail exp. if i can convince the ol lady to come with? lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    There is a mall opening like 50 new stores soon near me. Maybe check online, Cabazon Outlets. Im a short drive from 10th Planet Riverside...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast