Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Seabrook View Post
    Once Siver is fully adjusted to the weight cut I see a title shot being inevitable,
    Would be awesome for German MMA to have Siver attempt a shot at the title, but yea I agree while he's on his way there, he needs to beat some top 10 fw guys. But Siver is getting better so fast, he seems really confident with his takedowns now. Now I kinda wish I'd had attended the seminar he gave a month ago at my gym...

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Old school works perfect from that position. And it's relatively easy to execute. On normal blue or white belts, during training, on a Tuesday afternoon. But on a seasoned base monster that has the balance, positioning, and leverage of Siver.. Plus the timing and awareness to punch and bow the shit out of you while you attempt any sweep.. That shit is waaay harder than it looks. He negated Sot if y'all remember at 155 and that's no easy task either.

I agree that Siver looked scary as fuck at feather. More Siver doin things right than Nam doing wrong. Tuff sob.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I didn't see the fight, but if I saw it I'd be yelling old school all day. Damn son. He was like 70% there.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You didn't see what happened at 75%.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    You didn't see what happened at 75%.
    Haha. Fair enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12