Thread: The Sorcerer

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    That would be cool!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I restrict it to comp or mma fights. No seminars or rolling sessions. I am serious I wanna see some extreme shit this year. I have been out with injuries, if I can't roll I can inspire people to Pull it off. I feel Nate Orchard has a good chance he lands flying shit all the time.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Team
    Double acl destruction

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Attention Ya'll. You may have noticed the dangerous amount of Purple Dragons flying over our cities during the last few months. I am enlisting a man for a classic good ol fashion dragon slaying. I am requesting you...
    1. Lure the Dragon away from the Urban population
    2. Force said dragon to land in a undisclosed location
    3. Slay the Dragon, preferably with "The Sorcerer"
    There is no pay for this job, only pride knowing you slayed a dragon. That pride should be payment enough.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Anybody wantin' to slay the worlds last purple dragon is gonna have to go through me first. This shouldn't be that hard right now, cause my knee is in several pieces. But still, it's the principle. As soon as he became the purple dragon, he knew all the whites and blues would be gunnin' for him, tryin to stroke their ego by slayin a purple. It's just not right.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    i see no dragon but i sense a troll lurking around.

first off ill try getting a flying sorcerer and then we will see how it goes in comp dude.

Array

School
    Ok we're gonna set some criteria for this 'flying' sorcerer. None of this falling, let me set my butt down first cuz it's scary, then do the move stuff. The only thing that I will allow to happen on the ground is to pass the far leg in front of the face. This means you passed a flying omo and or triangle(both high %) for style points. Good luck.

Has anyone caught a regular sorcerer finish in a comp on vid yet?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Ok we're gonna set some criteria for this 'flying' sorcerer. None of this falling, let me set my butt down first cuz it's scary, then do the move stuff. The only thing that I will allow to happen on the ground is to pass the far leg in front of the face. This means you passed a flying omo and or triangle(both high %) for style points. Good luck.

Has anyone caught a regular sorcerer finish in a comp on vid yet?
    Hence the the prize money for the flying one

Array

School
    Agreed, I've just seen some sorry excuses tryin to pass for 'flying' subs. Not that they werent solid finishes, but it sensacializing to call them flying. Just wanted to set some ground rules homie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Agreed, I've just seen some sorry excuses tryin to pass for 'flying' subs. Not that they werent solid finishes, but it sensacializing to call them flying. Just wanted to set some ground rules homie.
    Repair that knee brother and I am throwing right in the mix next to Nate. Wonder if I should make this a separate thread?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast