Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista

12 year old gets Excommunicated

my son just got excommunicated from team mica las vegas today for being associated with 10th planet riverside california, where my son trains about twice a month.

we got the ultimatum today if you train there (10th planet) you cant train here.

i explained it is out of state and he only trains there a couple times a month, but he insisted we chose one or the other.

we chose 10th planet riverside and we will look for another local school that will accept us even though we are tainted.

thanks for letting me vent, i am upset for my son.

later, ron

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    is it about "10th Planet" specifically, or the fact that he is training anywhere but there? there are definitely schools that don't like students bouncing around.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    And that was a Machado school? I can't judge without hearing both sides but I'm sorry for your son as it can be fun being kicked out of anything.

Array

School
    akka overland park
    That sucks that your son was banned. what was there "official reason"? and do you know the real reason? I think it is awesome that you made the right choice. People should be free to choose what they want to do. If that school is going to behave that way it is obviously not someone you want to be affiliated with. Next time you see them in a tourney your son will be killing them and then dropping a 10 P on them for a photo op. To ALL YOU FORUM USERS IN VEGAS!!!! you should help this man and his son find a new place to train. I hope it all works out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    not just because its 10th planet, its because they don't allow you to train at any other school, even though they dont like 10th planet and calls it blubber guard.

i think it is childish

my son don't bounce around schools he was dedicated to team mica when in las vegas and 10th planet when in california visiting his grandparents, the kid just wants to train where ever we go

official reason was for training at another school
    Last edited by Ron Almeida; 10-18-2010 at 10:57 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Whoa, but I'm not surprised. Thank you for choosing 10th Planet and for your dedication, that would never go unappreciated. I encourage my students to train at other schools as long as they bring back some new toys
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    thanks eddie for the kind words, my son is looking forward to coming to hq to train with you.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    How old is he and how much does he weigh?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    12yrs 60lbs

but he has lots of good techniques, he is a sponge or clay, which ever you prefer

you can see him in my signature
    Last edited by Ron Almeida; 10-18-2010 at 11:16 PM.

"Train everywhere." - Dave Camarillo

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast