Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie University

What a woman. Ronda Rousey

Another arm bar. Am I the only one inlove with her arm bar swim. What you think of her using the spider web too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    It was a sick armbar but her first attempt at judo side was bad they were off balance it looked like.

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    Thanks for the spoilers.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Its not a spoiler a day later, especially on a MMA/Jiu Jitsu site.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Chris hit it on the nail!!! I DVR the fight as I was busy practicing with Cora. By the time we were able to watch it, I stayed off line. NO facebook, no 10thplanet...LOL

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Sorry if I spoiled it! but you must of heard on ufc or twitter by now who won and ya know if ronda won its by arm bar lmao sorry tho bud.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    It's crazy how Ronda is the only UFC fighter obsessed with putting their opponents on their back and attacking arms
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    It's crazy how Ronda is the only UFC fighter obsessed with putting their opponents on their back and attacking arms
    Yep. It's crazy everywhere. To so many gyms mount is for punching and elbows and the back is for choking. And both positions are seen as the most dominate. The way you defined spiderweb as a position in itself more dominant than back or mount is a huge innovation, that I'm glad I'm ahead of the curve. Deephook- toss or swim to get on top spiderweb. Or mount s-mount or Bustemante-spiderweb. Take the back,back widow or swim-spiderweb. Learn to control and finish cause they are compromised. To say tha least.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Of course just a sideline critic question here, but for how long Liz was held in Judo side control it would have been nice to attempt a different escape wouldn't it? Guess she was just so 100% focused on 'no armbar, no armbar' she kind got locked in mentally.

Am also guessing Ronda's judo side is probably as good as you will find, just for how long Liz was in it I thought a different escape attempt may have at least got her to another scramble?

Just a white belt who knows nothing and has never fought throwing it out there.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    3rd Wave Jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    So true!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast