Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al

Best product to "clear" the system a night before weigh in?

I need to make a weight that is day of the tournament and I'm on track but as a last minute precaution I want to be completely empty if ya know what I'm saying. What are some of the best products to take that any of you have had experience with? Every half pound will help in this situation, don't want to sweat but I will if I have to.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    There you go!

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    suppositories ftw

Array

School
    10th Planet Oakland
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUy_vD8Gbmk
    I can only see this ending badly
    https://www.facebook.com/michael.hillebrand.77

Array

School
    Infinity Brazilian JiuJitsu
    smooth move tea. drink at bedtime and crap your brains out in morning. i get at sprouts but im sure u can find anywhere.

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    My mom needed a colonoscopy so they doctor had her take a small bottle of miralax mixed with gatorade the day before the procedure then drink a bottle of magnesium citrate the morning off. Do them both when you can be at home because they affect people differently and you can expect to be in the bathroom all day.

Remember they dehydrate you so I wouldn't recommend doing this for a day of weigh in. Rehydrate with pedialyte after to ensure you are back to normal in time to compete if you weigh in the night before. If it is same day then possibly do the magnesium citrate the afternoon before and only have a liquid diet. This isn't ideal for keeping energy up for a competition but sweating it out would be just as draining on you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    I need to make a weight that is day of the tournament and I'm on track but as a last minute precaution I want to be completely empty if ya know what I'm saying. What are some of the best products to take that any of you have had experience with? Every half pound will help in this situation, don't want to sweat but I will if I have to.
    I swear by just watching sodium intake. Cut out processed foods since they a full of salt. Drink an ass load of water to flush any salt out. You will drop excess water weight. I would caution any thing more than that since if you "clear" the system, it will dehydrate you therefore your body may retain more water. It could bite you in the ass. (ass...see what i did there? funny shit! -- ha! shit!! again with the jokes)

Dude this sounds like a bad idea. For day of weigh ins you should find a healthy natural weight to compete at.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    If you were further out I'd say take some Senna tea. That'll gently cleanse you, and it's easier on your body than Ex-Lax and other laxatives. But, how far of weight are you?

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I will bring it to the gym tonight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast