Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    A big Bowl of All-Bran or a giant galss of cherry juice the night before will make sure you are 'empty' in the morning which is not too bad for a Same Day weigh in. I suspect the pro's are doing what Amber suggested in post #5. Picosalax is available over the counter at the drug store, this will flush most of the water out of your body and you will see dramatic temporary weight loss (about 10lbs). The risk is that you will be dehydrated, so it is not good for Same Day weigh ins but it is great for 24 hr before weigh ins. If you use it you need to re-hydrate with elctrolytes (pedialyte or chicken noodle soup) to avoid cramping up or worse.

Array

School
    Gracie Humaita Winnipeg
    How much weight do you need to lose?

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Im about a pound and a half over 159 which is where I need to be. I'm not looking to shit my brains out, a nice natural solution. Thanks Bobby, I wasn't sure if you had anymore of those. No gym tonight though, just letting my body rest. I've had several brutal weeks in a row.

Array

School
    none
    golden seal and drink as much water as you can bro and you'll be good 2 go

I still think this is a bad idea....

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I've done it before, it doesn't get too crazy when you use the right stuff. It's all about timing and the right product, I just couldn't remember the name. I've already come from 175 to 161 from just dieting over the last month. Keep in mind I've fought in mma at 145 and regularly did NAGA at 149 but both of those had day before weigh-ins so I know how to loose weight. This was just a fail safe in case I'm a half pound or so over. I don't feel like throwing on the sweat suit when I get there tomorrow morning but didn't ingest any laxitves so that may be my last resort given a worst case scenario. The only reason I even care is because the classes are 150-159 and 160-180

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Kick ass tomorrow, Scott! War Swim team!

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    ill be there tomorrow.

those weight classes are jacked though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12