Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Riberio BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    This shit is absolutely fucking nuts!
    Watched a doc about this. Its a very weird thing, one of the twins just upped and left her family here in Ireland and travelled to meet her sister with no word to her family, then this mad shit happened. Not sure if that clip explains it, but one of the twins murdered a guy afterwards. Psychiatrists claim it was a sort of 'temporary insanity' they suffered from. Very strange.

Array

School
    Riberio BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    This is the trailer.....

Weirdly enough, I was browsing Netflix, saw this and thought 'I must watch that'. The next day I logged on here and watched one of the MTS videos and the first thing Eddie was talking about was 'I Know What I Saw'. Coincidence?

Array

School
    muto ryu

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Alan Watt: Shock And Awe – The Manipulation Of The Human Psyche

Watt explains in detail how the people of the world are moved around by the elite like a domesticated herd of animals by a series of contrived crises and “revolutions,” be they cultural, political, sexual or musical, so that the controllers can manipulate human behavior to the outcome they require.

Watt reveals how the population are kept in a constant state of panic and terror, so that authority figures who speak with confidence are then more willingly trusted, using psychological “shock and awe” to generate fear and helplessness by bombarding the population with a myriad of different threats that they cannot personally cope with, and so turn to the state for reassurance and leadership.

In this fascinating in-depth exploration of the human psyche, Watt discusses how this helplessness is artificially steam-valved through the use of sports, where men are given a tribal team that they can identify with and cheer on, providing them with some sense of success in their own personal lives when in the real world they’re going nowhere, and sports are merely a substitute to keep them distracted from their own enslavement.

Watt explains how women were given high fashion at accessible prices as a similar form of substitute, and how drugs, sex, free love hyper promiscuity and destructive lifestyles were also encouraged through music as a means of misdirecting the natural rebellious tendencies of youth.

-Damn black helicopters-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x26Q2XUZVwE

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Netherlands
    Revelation of the pyramids...
    great one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtb13...eature=related

(i hope it is not a repost)

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Pardoel View Post
    Revelation of the pyramids...
    great one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtb13...eature=related

(i hope it is not a repost)
    is this the legit remco pardoel? cause that would be completely awesome.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    The moon is a hollowed out planet, that was designed by Aliens

Array

School
    Therien Jiu Jitsu

this is a huuuuge video, almost 6 hours in total

so this guy nassim. he is basically the smartest man on this planet, he explains the real history, physics and science behind all of our existence, anyone can understand what he is talking about, he eases you into everything you ever heard about any kind of alien or government conspiracy, and he ties it all together, ascension is here and it is now.

godspeed and good health nibiru warriors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79_HwQ-92f8

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Obama was selected as a youth by Al Quida to infultrate our government. They groomed him and munipulated every detail of his life to get him elected. Now he is doing everything in his power to disrupt the government process and instill rioting and protesting in our streets without us suspecting it is him.

Array

School
    Riberio BJJ

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast