Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    No training at the moment, but have had some self training

I don't mean to sound cocky

haha you don't mean to sound cocky but you think at 12 every other kid you go against won't rock a minute with you? you got another thing coming. there are gonna be kids with different styles and strengths out there that you're not going to be ready for. and at 12 i would not be going into comps. i would be training like hell. i would suggest waiting for tournaments until the age of 14-15 because you would be getting 2-3 more years of training which would help you soooo much.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    Quote Originally Posted by MuayThaiBeast View Post
    haha you don't mean to sound cocky but you think at 12 every other kid you go against won't rock a minute with you? you got another thing coming. there are gonna be kids with different styles and strengths out there that you're not going to be ready for. and at 12 i would not be going into comps. i would be training like hell. i would suggest waiting for tournaments until the age of 14-15 because you would be getting 2-3 more years of training which would help you soooo much.
    you posted something saying you dont see anything wrong with 13 year olds in mma tournaments why now the switch to 14-15 and from what ive seen from conner hes not even close to as cocky as he could be and im sure most of the ppl here would agree with me

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Acherbo View Post
    you posted something saying you dont see anything wrong with 13 year olds in mma tournaments why now the switch to 14-15 and from what ive seen from conner hes not even close to as cocky as he could be and im sure most of the ppl here would agree with me
    Agreed.. def isn't cocky. For some reason his post made me think of something though. Another reason I would be against it is that some kids mature later or earlier.. for all you know you'd end up going against a freight train. Mike Tyson was like 190 at 12(of course weight classes but you'll get 120lbs 12 year old.. however heavy they're supposed to be built like a brick).. Still don't know what age would make it seem ok in my head though.

Definitely work on skills eat and get better etc.. worry about that stuff later is still my opinion.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    After watching some of your videos Conner, I would have to agree about the not many people your age being able to hang with you. I say go for it and good luck man. To be honest, you'd probably give many grown men on this forum fits.

Array

School
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOcH4cHd040 <----- what happened to 45 seconds?

Are you really talking trash to a kid?

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    LOL. Talk about an old post coming back around. I did this like 4 months ago, just got home from jiu jitsu class and see i got some dude fired up and calling me out. ( That would be you Muaythaibeast )Lol. RELAX Dude.

First off you bring up clips of jiu jitsu, post was talking about kids mma tourny. I've seen plenty of jiu jitsu fights, 94 of them in 2010 in fact......but who's counting. Guys that know me from this forum, know I have lost match's . So if you think you have uncovered some deep dark secret. Sorry to dissapoint. Guys from this forum or who know me in person will also tell you, I think my jiu jitsu sucks !!!!!! My stand up is still the best thing I got going on. I can only hope my Jits is 1/2 as good as Master Eddie's when I have put in the years, but right now I have less than 2 years, so I know i have a long way to go.

Back to what started this, which I wasn't being cocky. I was making a statement about the kids mma tournys I have watched on Youtube. And I'm kinda pissed now so I will make this fast. There's not a KID I saw that could hang with me for a minute in my division. I STILL BELEAVE THAT !! If you let me trade hands and kicks with any of the kids my age I have seen on youtube. There done.....Don't really care if you beleave that or not. I have 3 pro fighters and 2 amature adult fighters that I just left training with, who would tell you, who have all been rocked one time or another by this cocky 12 year old. They show me the respect for the time and effert I have put in, that matters to me....not what some troll thinks on this forum.lol.

And don't call me sweety, save that for the dudes you train with. Guys I train with call me Conner or Machine. Machine was givin to me by guys that watched me train stand up years ago......... I'll bet you gave yourself your nickname. You Beast !! LOL.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    P.S.

The video you posted of my loss, I was 10.... the kid I faught was 14. I have had some bone head loss's, but thats not really one I hang my head about. If a 14 year old cant outpower a 10 year old.....they should go lay in traffic.lol..

Array

School
    hahahahahaahaha i was really kidding about the vids lol, but ok you have legitimate reasons for you being a good fighter. and about the "beast" thing, no i did not give myself the nickname, it's just my name on here haha

This is a really old post but maybe this info could still help you or other kids. I just found this site called http://www.thekidsofmma.net/ or you can find them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thekidsofmma

So many kids that compete there. hope this helps

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast