Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Eisner View Post
    An Atheist and a Gentile? That reference makes little sense. And those of us who want a drug policy grounded in science, compassion, health and human rights give a fuck.
    You're absolutely right. And the original argument doesn't make sense. See what I did there? If not, feel free to PM me. I'll elaborate for you a bit further.

No need to get defensive by the way...you look just about as ignorant as those who oppose you.

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center
    Yeah I drank a Beer and smoked a cigarette way before i smoked my first joint. There are your Gateway drugs, if there ever was one. Weed is what ever you want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by MWTheory View Post
    You're absolutely right. And the original argument doesn't make sense. See what I did there? If not, feel free to PM me. I'll elaborate for you a bit further.

No need to get defensive by the way...you look just about as ignorant as those who oppose you.
    LOL. Dude...I wasn't being defensive. Your post literally said "In the end, who gives a fuck? " I just answered your question. I think you need to get yourself some gateway drugs, smoke it, and relax.

Array

School
    HQ
    The only thing weed leads to is 7-11. Speaking of which, where are my gummy worms....
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    All baby steps to becoming a heroin addict, why encourage taking the first step.
    So much time an effort that could be spent preventing people ruining their lives is wasted because people actually think like this.

You have to consider, if your wrong (and the weight of scientific evidence indicates you are) your actually partially responsible for the problem. Mentally unwell people dont get the help they need because resources are poured into anti drug campaigns that are completely ineffective and have nothing to do with root causes. Its a crime in its self.

Two separate recreational drugs were banned in New Zealand after the Surgeon General said it was a waste of time and the drugs were harmless. This is about political grandstanding, not public health.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234