Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I'm so fucking happy and excited for Brandon, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person in the system! Brandon's love for Jiu Jitsu, his family, friends, students and for life in general is inspiring. I'm glad to be a part of it!

Congrats to everyone else that got promoted, solid group up killers that leveled up today!
    #pushesimaginarylikebutton

Array

School
    10WO
    Congrats Brandon!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox
    Congrats Brandon, you are an awesome Jiu Jitsu practitioner and even ever better person! It was an honor to meet you and I can't wait to train with you again my brother. Also, huge congrats to Scott, Sean, Sam, Red, and Trey on your promotions!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    It's hard to imagine being much happier than I am right now.

Thank you to all of the people who have been a part of my journey so far. All my training partners over the years. All of my teachers like Jamie Webster, Alder Hampel, Chris Herzog, Brent Littel, and of course Eddie Bravo.

Thanks to the guys like Bobby Rivers, Mike Dewitt, Nathan Orchard, Scott Yockel, and others who compete and represent our team so well and have encouraged me to get out and do more of that myself. Watching y'all on your journey keeps me honest about mine.

And a giant congrats to Sean, Sam, and Scott on the purples! All very deserving and very important parts of the 10th Planet story in the Southeast.

And most importantly thank you to my wife Lindsey for supporting me, even in the times when it didn't make a lot of sense to do so. You're the love of my life and you're still my favorite training partner.

I love all you guys
    BMAC..I wanna be on you
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Let's do this!!!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Congrats! I'm proud of you! I wish I could have been there to see it! Its a honor having you as y instructor.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123