Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    DJ, def. a time travler. If they have the technology to travel time, they have the technology to use cell phones through time... def. android too. lol

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    Because neither one of them is possible.
    Don, dude!!! Get my back!!!

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    I just think it was some crazy hag who was talking to a biscuit held to her ear.

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    I just think it was some crazy hag who was talking to a biscuit held to her ear.
    If it was a biscuit......It was telling her YOUR IN THE WRONG TIME LADY.....EAT ME AND YOU'LL SHRINK SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT THROUGH THAT DOOR AND WE CAN KEEP CHASING THE RABBIT!!!!

Array

School
    Home
    Ok well think about this then. If one were to be traveling to the past then that means that they would be passing back through a time where they already exist so therefore there would in terms be more than one of the same person. So that brings up the questions of Which time are we in and what really is time. because if myself for instance were to come back from the future and visit myself now then which person is living in the correct real current time area. Hes coming back to see me which would be his past yet my present. Our perspectives over the same time would be different. So what is it that makes us believe that our time is the correct one. And since they travled back to the past what time do they set for there return time once the leave? because if they return b4 they left in the first place then the events should undo themsleves because reliving that moment would make it so as they never left, or there would once again be 2 of the same person in the same time. That demonstrates that there would interms have to be infinitly many parallel universes in order for the same person to be in the same place because the cycle would continue over and over again and all the multiple "persons" would be returning to the same time in the same place. To continue there would have to be a sending platform/device and a designated returning platform/device or else one may return in the same place that they are leaving and if the time was set to b4 they left then there would already be something in that space in time in which they were trying to return to so would they merge together or would that interms kill the person as he is overtaking the current person in that area which is himself? But if he did kill himself then it would be as though he neverleft because he died so it would all have to cease to exist and the events that took place would have never taken place since he died b4 he left. Thats just my thoughts. Being the sorcerer i just use magic for my time travel. Its alot simpler and safe.

Array

School
    Home
    I think that theres a better chance of interdementional travel in which someone leves there current demention and enters one where events have not occured yet more so than actual time travel and stay in the same demention. But then u have to find the right demention and have to avoid dementions that are completely different from ours, the mist type monsters and crap.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    I just think that time travelling to the past is impossible. Time as a form of measurement is man made and not real. Time as a rate of decay and decomposition is physically how you would measure time. I can't see any possible way that one could recompose the previous existing state of all matter in order to recreate a physical state that has already passed and died.

Traveling to the future though, relatively speaking, is highly possible.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Einsteins theories make the most sense as far worm holes and parallel dimentions. Oh and Albert Einstein was pretty smart too. Lol

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartangan Jackson View Post
    There is no way that the lady in the video could have been on a cell phone talking to someone especially in 1928. Even if she was somehow from the future the cellphone would not work for the simple reason that the first satelite was not launched in to orbit until 1957 and that was by russia. So theres would be no way for the signal to work. I mean I live in 2010 with thousands of satelites and i cant get a damn signal so if she can in 1928 i want to know who her service carrier is. The only way the device would work is if it is some type of radio/walkie talkie and she is talking on it locally or there is some multidemintial time warp device that can alter the space time continuum and relay a message between the two periods. But then again if they have figured out time travel then they prob figured out a way to communicate back and forth. But i still am left with a question. WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO TRAVEL TO 1928????
    dude "if" that person is a time traveler.. "if"! dont you think that they would be able to create a phone that makes calls to the future and past? i mean they created a fucken time travel machine!

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    she broke the number one rule.. dont get caught..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast