Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    You're can't say you know for sure it's a hearing aid. You weren't there, you didn't inspect it. You can't say a cell phone couldn't have worked because there wasn't a satellite for it. You weren't there, you don't know if it's a verizon phone, or if it's a futuristic device that doesn't need a satellite. It could be an advanced alien race from a tenth planet that uses an old woman disguise to travel around and get bit parts in old timey movies.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chavez View Post
    You're can't say you know for sure it's a hearing aid. You weren't there, you didn't inspect it. You can't say a cell phone couldn't have worked because there wasn't a satellite for it. You weren't there, you don't know if it's a verizon phone, or if it's a futuristic device that doesn't need a satellite. It could be an advanced alien race from a tenth planet that uses an old woman disguise to travel around and get bit parts in old timey movies.
    Or just a demon.

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chavez View Post
    ...im sorry...

Array

School
    Soul Fighters Academy / Best Way
    Time traveler theory is pretty stupid, there wasn't any wireless phone service, so who would this person be talking to? Also, the time traveler would presumably be from a time later than 2010, so even if you looked past the no wireless phone service issue, wouldn't you think they'd use a blue tooth type technology that would be less weird looking to 1928 people?

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    .....oh no I've gone cross-eyed!

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    I am so inventing the time machine so I can go back to that moment in 1928 and ask that bitch

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    Quote Originally Posted by nabbflax View Post
    I am so inventing the time machine so I can go back to that moment in 1928 and ask that bitch
    She'll be like "what? oh this? It's just a biscuit! *ZZZZapp!* Die motherfucker!!!! DIEEEE!!!!

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    also inventing the lazer proffvest

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234