Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield

Midwest No-Gi Fall Camp

Hey guys! Just wanted to give everyone on here a heads up about the next training camp for the Midwest. I know there are lots of camps going on and coming up so be sure you are going to at least one of them. We will be hosting a 3 day camp Sept 20-22. The cost for this camp is only $75 for all three days. This camp is not as cheap as some camps but cheaper than others so its going to be great for those that are looking for a high level group of training partners. I will be bringing in many seasoned IBJJF referees and competitors to help bring everyone up to speed on the subtle differences in the rules and strategy etc. For all those that came to the last camp we encourage you to come and get a taste of the intended training from the last camp. We will be running this camp similar to every other "Elite" level BJJ team out there focusing on specific camp strategy and lots and lots of sparring and drilling.

Make sure you take your game to the next level this fall whether you attend the Midwest/ Southeast / or any other camp take advantage of an organized weekend of training and see where your jiujitsu takes you.

See you all on the mats!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I love it when 10p generals strategize for war
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    St. Louis Area Ronin
    Huge thanks to and infinite appreciation for Brian and the guys at 10p Springfield for this intense and incredibly beneficial camp.
    We got great techniques and, more importantly, the camp was organized and taught in such a way that I feel like it will be natural to put the techniques directly into my game.
    On top of sheer technique, I feel like I trained and pushed harder than ever and came away feeling genuinely improved after having survived three days of madness.

Thanks for having us St. Louis folk out and for all the hospitality you showed.

tl;dr This camp was fucking crazy and Brian and his 10p Springfield faithful are bosses.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Any pics?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie