Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Why not just buy a 10th Planet shirt to wear?
    Chris you know she been getting a lot of heat for wearing 10thplanet t shirt and rash guard. That is why you haven't seen Cora in anything 10thplanet related. Cora has 10thplanet t shirt from Rachael at 10thplanet WA, and rash guard from Jenn at 10thplanet Phenoix. But due to politics and such, she is not able to wear it... very sad. I also have a 10thplanet hoodie that I bought during our visit to HQ, but every time I wear it at the gym or at the tournament, I get funny looks from the people at the her gym. My wife also bought a rash guard from HQ that is still brand new and she haven't wear it because of this issue. So to kill all that, we only wear her gym t shirts. I also had plan to order a cool rash guard from 10thplanet Chicago, but since this issue arise, I didn't go through with it.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I like that rubber guard shirt. I want one :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Chris you know she been getting a lot of heat for wearing 10thplanet t shirt and rash guard. That is why you haven't seen Cora in anything 10thplanet related. Cora has 10thplanet t shirt from Rachael at 10thplanet WA, and rash guard from Jenn at 10thplanet Phenoix. But due to politics and such, she is not able to wear it... very sad. I also have a 10thplanet hoodie that I bought during our visit to HQ, but every time I wear it at the gym or at the tournament, I get funny looks from the people at the her gym. My wife also bought a rash guard from HQ that is still brand new and she haven't wear it because of this issue. So to kill all that, we only wear her gym t shirts. I also had plan to order a cool rash guard from 10thplanet Chicago, but since this issue arise, I didn't go through with it.
    Has Cora been told specifically not to wear any 10th Planet gear?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Heat & hate is something that we all deal with being 10th. It's part of the deal and if you hide it, coverup, or whatever you want to call it then IMO you are not 10th. If people don't like 10 it's their close minded ignorance. How will people ever understand or learn anything about 10th if you try to hide it? People that bend to the political bullshit need to nut up.
    Last edited by Brandon Woolsey; 09-22-2013 at 03:53 AM.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    Heat & hate is something that we all deal with being 10th. It's part of the deal and if you hide it, coverup, or whatever you want to call it then IMO you are not 10th. If people don't like 10 it's their close minded ignorance. How will people ever understand or learn anything about 10th if you try to hide it? People that bend to the political bullshit need to nut up.
    I really do understand where you are coming from with this. But i'm sure you also understand our situation... Cora still need a gym to train in and those guys are some very cool dudes who have put in a lot of time and energy with her, just don't want to hurt anyone's feeling. Just want to pay proper respect to everyone.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    I really do understand where you are coming from with this. But i'm sure you also understand our situation... Cora still need a gym to train in and those guys are some very cool dudes who have put in a lot of time and energy with her, just don't want to hurt anyone's feeling. Just want to pay proper respect to everyone.
    I totally understand where you are coming from. I was speaking more in general than your specific situation. I do however, feel that Cora, yourself, or any family should be able to wear and rep 10th in addition to her current school. If her instructors are cool then it shouldn't be an issue and if they do have issue with it see what it is and overcome their objection.
    Last edited by Brandon Woolsey; 09-23-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Our school is a double affiliate. I wear 10P gear and TROOP gear. I know it's not the same thing because Cora is a ronin, but just sayin.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    For awhile now, I've gotten the 10thplanet patch sewed on her pant leg of her blue gi similar to Master Eddie but she was so afraid to wear it. She didn't begin to wear it until her black gi pant had holes in them. So now she wears it everywhere and we are hoping that she won't get in trouble for it. So far so good...

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    I can't believe that a town the size of Houston (or friggin' Dallas, for that matter) doesn't at least have a hotbox! Mike is up in Sherman with a full on Moon but Sherman is still almost 2 hrs from Dallas and like 8+ to Houston. Ridiculousness. ANYwho.... I like the shirt and think it looks sharp. Since it's a one-off from a sponsor it's not exploiting anything so it looks to show respect and support. Hope to see her in person this winter ;-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wallace View Post
    I can't believe that a town the size of Houston (or friggin' Dallas, for that matter) doesn't at least have a hotbox! Mike is up in Sherman with a full on Moon but Sherman is still almost 2 hrs from Dallas and like 8+ to Houston. Ridiculousness. ANYwho.... I like the shirt and think it looks sharp. Since it's a one-off from a sponsor it's not exploiting anything so it looks to show respect and support. Hope to see her in person this winter ;-)
    We have a Moon about an hour or so away, Bruce. 10th planet Braumont could be her home team! Many people drive more than an hour to their gym.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast