Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    That's a cool shirt, what's the big deal guys? It says rubber guard, last time I knew it wasn't trademarked like a triangle or armbar. You don't necessarily need to get yourself in trouble at the current school your daughter trains at to prove you are down with the system, in my eyes.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wallace View Post
    I can't believe that a town the size of Houston (or friggin' Dallas, for that matter) doesn't at least have a hotbox! Mike is up in Sherman with a full on Moon but Sherman is still almost 2 hrs from Dallas and like 8+ to Houston. Ridiculousness. ANYwho.... I like the shirt and think it looks sharp. Since it's a one-off from a sponsor it's not exploiting anything so it looks to show respect and support. Hope to see her in person this winter ;-)
    You and I both brother. Houston is HUGE and has a big BJJ community that is growing. However, from what I notice is that there are some really die hard Gracie BJJ gyms out here. I think that all of the instructor, although they know about 10thplanet system, are not willing to teach any of that here. I met and spoke to a few of them. I guess that is why I am pushing the envelope when it come to the 10thplanet system and the rubber guard. I met an instructor who was giving me advice about teaching Cora the "meathook" to stop the pass, but yet he doesn't teach his own son whom Cora has beaten many times with the rubber guard. It just puzzles me. He told me that his 18 yr old daughter plays the rubber guard also, but when I watch her fight, she didn't do any of that at all. Confused me even more.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottRay View Post
    We have a Moon about an hour or so away, Bruce. 10th planet Braumont could be her home team! Many people drive more than an hour to their gym.
    Scott: you know I appreciate you and Brian so much. Just knowing you will accept us is heart warming. Right now Cora's gym is only 15 minutes away and yet we always running late to the 6pm class...

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    That's a cool shirt, what's the big deal guys? It says rubber guard, last time I knew it wasn't trademarked like a triangle or armbar. You don't necessarily need to get yourself in trouble at the current school your daughter trains at to prove you are down with the system, in my eyes.
    Today is team day at Cora's elementary school. All the kids get to wear the team they represent. When we got to school today, I see many kids wearing Houston Texans or Rockets T shirt.... guess what was Cora wearing??? Her 10thplanet T shirt...LOL

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Today is team day at Cora's elementary school. All the kids get to wear the team they represent. When we got to school today, I see many kids wearing Houston Texans or Rockets T shirt.... guess what was Cora wearing??? Her 10thplanet T shirt...LOL
    Rock On!

And heading over to Beaumont once a month or quarter would be like giving her jitz a NOS button and you some brainfood! Win win.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wallace View Post
    Rock On!

And heading over to Beaumont once a month or quarter would be like giving her jitz a NOS button and you some brainfood! Win win.
    NOS button?? LOL that's the game plan bro to take her game to the next level.

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    NOS is the little button under the dash in in street racing cars that pumps nitrous oxide into the engine. It's like turbo boost!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    I would've loved to have seen a pic of that
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I would've loved to have seen a pic of that
    Master Eddie, believe me, it wasn't lack of trying on my part. When we got to school, she was among all her friends and I tried to take my phone out to take the picture but she wasn't having it... She think she's too grown up and that I was embarrassing her in front of her friends..LOL

Array

School
    Bilal Ideal
    Really nice t-shirt design.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123