Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Is 'baby' a pseudonym?

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Genrri View Post
    The principal gave Baby 3 days detention during lunch, and BB got 7 days.

I have always told Baby, that if anyone EVER touches him in a threatening manner, he has every right to protect himself.
    And that I will always back him up, and defend him and his actions at school.
    The government does not want kids like Baby in the school system. They want Baby to rely on the school system for help and protection. Training them to not protect themselves as adults and rely on government when they are older.

Array

School
    10th Planet LA HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Is 'baby' a pseudonym?

Yes it is... Baby Diammante, more of a stage/cage name. haha

I'm a single dad, he is only 7 so I'd rather keep his name out... and his mother disapproves of his training.

Baby has a younger cousin that is much bigger than he, and his family lives with my ex.
    Baby has already put him in his place, they no longer fight.
    The pecking order has been established, and the cousin knows he can't take on Baby.
    Nowadays, when they can't solve their "problems", they stop arguing and go their separate ways, until cooler heads prevail.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Is 'baby' a pseudonym?
    If not we can get to the root if the problem real quick.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet LA HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg W View Post
    The government does not want kids like Baby in the school system. They want Baby to rely on the school system for help and protection. Training them to not protect themselves as adults and rely on government when they are older.
    This is a repeat offense for BB. He is a chronic offender. The system did nothing to deter the second DOCUMENTED unwarranted attack.

I am OK if he gets in "trouble" when he defends himself.

My father died when I was 9 years old, I came to the U.S. when I was 9 1/2, I was raised by a single mother that felt I should never fight. Instead, I should turn the other cheek as Jesus had done. Yeah... That doesn't work quite as well as advertised.

I am Latino, I used to live in Compton growing up, you know the more "affluent" part of L.A. And, I used to get picked on by random kids looking for a way to entertain themselves.

I will not allow Baby suffer helplessly, waiting for a system to kick in and do its job of "protecting" him.

Array

School
    10th Planet LA HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    No worries...

I am currently working on his Facebook page, I'm just working on sorting through his pictures and video.
    All in due time, you'll see more of him.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    When I was a kid the principal would give you the STRAP if you were caught fighting.
    (Leather belt on the hand)

Everybody is fucking pussified these days. This bullshit "No hurt feelings" culture is going to destroy the world.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Im glad he had the confidence to stand up for himself.

I lived in a canadian version of the ghetto growing up and would get jumped after school everyday for two years. The first couple weeks I kicked the shit out of the people attacking me then my mom was all thats not what jesus would do. So i wasnt allowed to fight and got my ass kicked for the rest of the two years.

Until he started attacking me with sticks and i decided it was better to get in trouble then get my ass kicked each days and I seriously beat the the crap out of that kid so bad with the stick he tried to use on me that they should have arrested me. But he never bullied me again.

Its better to stop this BB now then later, if you ignore shit it gets worse not better.

Thanks for sharing your story

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    Even if.. 'I want to be you.'? 'Girls fight over him'??. This is a relevant concern portrayed weirdly. Genrri? Real name? Hard to get invested over when it could be just a case over overbearing parenting. In this forum, we know eachother. When Ric said he had a problem saying 'crackhead control', I was invested. I know(and like) Ric.

Who are you, do you train jj specifically, and what is this threads purpose? Awareness? Promoting Baby? Venting? We're in the dark here and this seems abstract. Have you been lurking? How did you stumble upon 10pjj.com?

Array

School
    10th Planet LA HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    When I was a kid the principal would give you the STRAP if you were caught fighting.
    (Leather belt on the hand)

Everybody is fucking pussified these days. This bullshit "No hurt feelings" culture is going to destroy the world.
    Hi Kurzy...

Glad to see you understand my "underlying" sentiment.
    I want Baby to grow up to be a MAN, in every sense of the word.
    That means standing up for yourself, when the system fails to do so.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast