Array

School
    10th Planet LA HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Carbone View Post
    What you looking at fooo... You want some of this? haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Honestly if a kid decides to bully my child I will teach him to take him down, crucifix both arms and give him the Gary Goodridge treatment. If he is going to get suspended anyways might as well send a pretty lasting message. Fuck bullying and pussy as school systems that don't address it as the serious issue it is. Great job dude!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    This reminds me of the third most inspirational moment in cinematic history. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28A9Jgo92GQ

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Bully the bullies until they humble up, it's the only way. Never be a victim, the system was created by us to facilitate our existence not handicap it. I agree with your approach. Here's some rapper quotes. Aim for the head, go for the throat.

"Whatever happend to catching a good-ole fashioned passionate ass whooping and getting your coat, sneakers and hat tooken..." -Marshall Mathers
    "It's hard to be sucka-free in a world full of lollipops." -DMX

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Damn Compella dropping knowledge haymakers!!!!!

Array

School
    Dragon Brand Martial Arts
    Had a student separate another kids retina after getting stabbed in the leg with a pencil on the bus. Three Punches and it was over.This kid had been an issue for some time and the school offer no solution. It got all they way to court since Nate was "trained" they sued. The Judge had the good sense to notice the kid that did the stabbing and suffered the shots to the eye had 100 pounds on Nate and threw it out.

The Moral of the story is.
    If your 8th grader is a dirt bag that picks on 6th graders when he finds out the little guys fist fits right in his eye socket I think the doctor bills are on you.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    This reminds me of the third most inspirational moment in cinematic history. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=28A9Jgo92GQ
    Bobby you are a genius!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    fuck that. If anyone fucks with you, you gotta put their entire family in the ground. thats jailyard justice right now. I bet that shithead bully knows not to fuck with baby now.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ Downtown LA
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    meh,

i got kicked out of two daycares for fighting. It dosent mean shit, you just do the detention, go to the next school/daycare and wait for the next fight.

My dad taught me to fight not run to the teacher for help and thats what i did. If they want to punish him just remember, once you get your HS diploma nothing of that shit matters one bit.

Its cool you taught your kid to kindly restrain their enemies, my dad taught me ground and pound. First kid had to go to the hospital cause his nose wouldn't stop bleeding, mofo was about to knock down my little brothers milk crate fort, thats war.
    Don't ever eff with the fort. Messing with the fort is universal for an ass whooping in any language.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234