Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Hespect!!! awesome speech!!!!

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Congrats Brian and thanks for the share. Love seeing dudes still rocking it at 50. Much respect.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Gaaaawt daaaamn Eddies the man

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Super dope!

Shout out to 3 of the Original 5 affiliates still rockin it: San Fran, Phoenix and Rochester!
    Who was the fraud? Brandon quick?

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Awesome video! Congrats brian! Way to creat such a bad ass team in such a small town. And dude, you do not look 50! Haha

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    John Botello you would be correct sir. Man I think about the days from '06 at the Bomb squad, Hollywood, Burbank days, Down Santa Monica back to Burbank and now HQ, I gotta tell you, this is the greatest world wide group I have ever been a part of.
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu saved me. I love it when shit like this happens in our world wide family . It just amps me up to keep pushing hard and work harder on my weaknesses and dig deeper to take my game repping the system to its highest levels I possibly can.

It means a lot to me! You all mean a lot to me. And it all comes from the top and thats a fucking awesome resource right there to help us do it.

20 years???? Then what the fuck are they gonna do about us? They are going to try and model our example but will never get it as we are built heavily on gratitude and appreciation on huge levels in all fundamental areas. The future?
    BRIGHT

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Lopez Alvarez View Post
    Who was the fraud? Brandon quick?
    Yup.

The orginal 5 were San Fran, Phoenix, Rochester, DFW (B.Quick) and Victoria (Ari just took a different direction anf focuses on the gi now.)
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    John Botello you would be correct sir. Man I think about the days from '06 at the Bomb squad, Hollywood, Burbank days, Down Santa Monica back to Burbank and now HQ, I gotta tell you, this is the greatest world wide group I have ever been a part of.
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu saved me. I love it when shit like this happens in our world wide family . It just amps me up to keep pushing hard and work harder on my weaknesses and dig deeper to take my game repping the system to its highest levels I possibly can.

It means a lot to me! You all mean a lot to me. And it all comes from the top and thats a fucking awesome resource right there to help us do it.

20 years???? Then what the fuck are they gonna do about us? They are going to try and model our example but will never get it as we are built heavily on gratitude and appreciation on huge levels in all fundamental areas. The future?
    BRIGHT
    Amen. They'll never be able to copy what Eddie and the affilation have done its based on awesome people, solid core and foundation of a system, having and open mind, and willingness to fight through obstacles. Their hate literalty fueled the system, instead of letting it fold him it made Eddie and Co. push, dig, claw and fight back harder. In 20 years.... damn brotha its going to be insane! I can't even imagine how many affiliates their will be, top level competitors, ufc fighters, etc.

If they hate us now, their are going to want to hang themselves in 20!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Great clip. Sort of a State of the Union speech for 10th Planet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast