Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    Awesome speech thank you for posting

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Amen. They'll never be able to copy what Eddie and the affilation have done its based on awesome people, solid core and foundation of a system, having and open mind, and willingness to fight through obstacles. Their hate literalty fueled the system, instead of letting it fold him it made Eddie and Co. push, dig, claw and fight back harder. In 20 years.... damn brotha its going to be insane! I can't even imagine how many affiliates their will be, top level competitors, ufc fighters, etc.

If they hate us now, their are going to want to hang themselves in 20!
    Good Shit. I cant wait for even more Hate, I love it. Super honored to be part of this system.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I push hard everyday for my family and that includes my son, my wife and all of you on this forum #10p4L :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I push hard everyday for my family and that includes my son, my wife and all of you on this forum #10p4L :-)
    Now you all know where I get my ideas from.

Eddie, what can I say. You, by far, are the greatest influence and teacher I have ever had in my life period.Let me tell you, I have had a few over the last 34 years of my MA career.

Your example, day in , day out, is one for all of us to honour and learn from. And, Eddie, you make us all feel like we are your brothers and sisters. Who the fuck does that? Very few if ANY. Just goes to show you the example you have in your life.
    ahem ahem ......Jean Jaques....ahem

Array

School
    Ronin
    Mannnnnnnnn, this is some inspirational stuff. Thank you for posting this.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin / Kamloops BC
    Epic!!! Thank you

Array

School
    10th planet L.A. Tapout
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    John Botello you would be correct sir. Man I think about the days from '06 at the Bomb squad, Hollywood, Burbank days, Down Santa Monica back to Burbank and now HQ, I gotta tell you, this is the greatest world wide group I have ever been a part of.
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu saved me. I love it when shit like this happens in our world wide family . It just amps me up to keep pushing hard and work harder on my weaknesses and dig deeper to take my game repping the system to its highest levels I possibly can.

It means a lot to me! You all mean a lot to me. And it all comes from the top and thats a fucking awesome resource right there to help us do it.

20 years???? Then what the fuck are they gonna do about us? They are going to try and model our example but will never get it as we are built heavily on gratitude and appreciation on huge levels in all fundamental areas. The future?
    BRIGHT
    Amen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123