Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore

Yea yea yea, gsp.....so let's talk the lawler x McDonald fight

Wow! Who saw that coming!? I am really impressed with Robbie lawler right now.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    On track for greatest career resurrection eva.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Absolutely Robbie always goes out on his shield! Always loved watching him fight, and trained with him a few times as well. Love his fight with Trigg.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Man, woodley x lawler would be great. The 170 division just got a lot more interesting this weekend.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Put him up against either Condit or Matt Brown after they fight. Those three always come to scrap. Any matchups between those guys will be guaranteed epic.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    He did great against Rory. In Rory's past few fights I've been growing to dislike him. Instead of finishing people he's been point fighting and getting boring just like gsp. And what's this talk about Rory fighting gsp at some point ? Sorry but gsp would run him I think. Props to Robby for closing the distance and making it a fight

Robbie looks awesome! He probably had a lot of pressure on him when he was young, training under Matt Hughes/Miletch. It seems like now Robbie doesn't give a fuck and is just there to fight. I'd love to see him against Hector Lombard now that Lombard is at 170. Either of those two against Henricks will be cool to.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    Man, woodley x lawler would be great. The 170 division just got a lot more interesting this weekend.
    This^

How much weight is Woodley cutting??? 40lbs-50lbs? Its crazy

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    Wow! Who saw that coming!? I am really impressed with Robbie lawler right now.
    I was rooting for him but wasn't sure he would pull it off. Really stoke to see Lawler doing so well this run in the UFC.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    the real fight of the night. i couldn't believe they didn't get the bonus. rory was making it slow and boring, and robbie forced the fight, came in with power. and forced rory to turn it on with ground and pound at the end. and now it's going to force rory to be more aggressive , i hope.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast