Array

School
    10th Ventura

Expedition Kony: It's On

Expedition Kony: It's On http://cafe.comebackalive.com/
    Postby RYP » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:02 am
    http://comebackalive.com/

As some of you know, I like to find people who don't want to be found. Since the mid 90's I have located and connected with over two dozen terrorist, criminal, jihadi and drug groups. The alphabet list of people I have tracked down and lived with include the taliban, FARC, LURD, al Qaeda, BRA, GIA, MILF, ABB, AUC, HEK, Haqqani, Shining Path, ADF, Chechens along with various mafyia, gang and drug groups. My resume includes correctly identifying the location of bin Laden and Zawahiri in 2003. I have spent significant time tracking the exact location and condition of hundreds of kidnap victims in Somalia, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan and Colombia. I don't come to this task lightly

I am trying a new concept. Crowdfunding a real search for a dangerous group. Your dollars supports an expedition led by myself along with professionals on the ground. Our task is to locate Joseph Kony along with understanding and communicating why Kony has not been found. Then we also need to communicate our efforts, discoveries and lessons learned in an open transparent way. Only then can criminals realize that there is no place left on earth to hide.

We will go deeply into how $200 million spent by charities and U.S. tax dollars have not resulted in the locating or capture of Kony . Our goal is not to critique but to enlighten our followers so that we can apply this model to other expeditions.

Yes it's real, and yes we need your support to show that people can now bypass charities, passive witnessing and non productive ways to harness change. Our time frame is to get funded over the next 60 days and then begin in January..

I have been tracking Kony since 1993 and if this model works we will expand it to locating other war criminals and internationally wanted fugitives around the world. If we do get the $5M it will defray our costs and go directly into ground projects to help the LRA's victims.

We are going to raise $450K (we only get a percentage of that amount), hire very experienced locals, provide benefit to local villagers and bring along a small number of major sponsors. We will coordinate with all the local and transnational players and work openly to find the remaining members of the LRA and Kony.

For those that want to go along, please wait until we are funded and we will post available slots for medcaps, security, intel and other skills that will help us both find Kony, but also deliver direct benefit to the remote villages. Although we will be moving through four countfies (Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, South Sudan and Uganda) we will concentrating much of efforts around Garamba Park in northern DRC to locate the remnants of the LRA.

We are also looking for two hi profile corporate supporters who would like to be affiliated with measurable action outside of the crowd funding effort. If you can't contribute please spread the word. Television, film and other rights are available as well. We will also be seeking support outside of the Indiegogo site for those who prefer to do things quietly.

Thanks for your support

RYP

Read all about it here:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/expedition-kony http://expeditionkony.com/

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Lolwut

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony I know typin' and that thar readin' be hard an all... :P

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Kony huh?

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    This could be another fruitless fundraiser like those invisible children guys. Also, what is the benefit of finding him if no ones gonna stop him? If anyone wanted to find him, I'm sure they would. B the world cares about oil, minerals, and other lucrative resources, not little African kids.

Why would anyone fund this? Especially corporate sponsors? What are they gaining?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    $9,000 already funded. This Kony fella sure has done a lot to piss off the white man...

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Lmaooooooo yes. That was perfect use of that meme.

Array

School
    Tancho-Do Jujitsu - Clinch & Sting MMA
    Ammmm I am from Pakistan... Can you please add some TRUTH to your info Mr. Tough guy...

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    “Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.”
    ― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"I am truly a ‘lone traveler’ and have never belonged to my country, my home, my friends, or even my immediate family, with my whole heart; in the face of all these ties, I have never lost a sense of distance and a need for solitude---feelings which increase with the years." -- Albert Einstein, Ideas and Opinions

"Nature does not know extinction; all it knows is transformation. Everything science has taught me, and continues to teach me, strengthens my belief in the continuity of our spiritual existence after death." -- Wernher von Braun

"The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan." -- Carl von Clausewitz, On War