Need help with a move

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j7KinVyQ5A

Starts at about 2:00 minutes in. I can't get into position for this; granted, I'm not the most flexible guy in the world (I'm working on it!), but I was wondering if anyone could offer technical details that lessen the flexibility requirements.

Array

School
    Rōnin

Array

School
    Rōnin
    the things that i could see doing is ether putting your heel on his thigh and pushing off, or hooking his leg with your inside foot to pull his body away from you to turn more but you still need the flexibility not for it to hurt in that position.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    He is just pushing off the ground and spinning on his back in half guard, and then pushing off with his hands to sink the other leg curl. It seems simple, but I don't know I'll have to try it. And by the way, is that Joachim Hanson? looks a lot like him?

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Yeah, it's Joachim Hansen. And it's not so much about flexibility as it is about creating space and good hip movement. But will have more of a play with it tomorrow and try to break it down better.

Take care,

Oli

Array

School
    Kalgoorlie :(
    wow at eddie without the facial. Holy shiiiiit.

Array

School
    Luling MMA / Cedar Creek MMA / Dojo Kyle
    On one of the Glover's Travels episodes this guy shows it from full guard called it the Spangler Spin. I think it was the Robert Drysdale episode.