School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC

Crazy vid: Crips sitting around bored, start beating down their own member

I don't think know if its possible to embed this video, so here's the link

http://mediatakeout.com/mobile/content/?view=44408

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    man, you know...it just pisses me off to see all these worthless pieces of shit beating on one guy, thinking they are so fucking tough. But send any one of them or two of them or maybe even 3 of them against ANYONE of us of on this forum, and we'll teach them to be humble. Bastards beating the guy down for "snitchin" or something, Jesus H man, none of these guys have responsibility. You do something illegal and someone goes and tells on you, oh well dude you shouldn't have been doing it in the first place.

Array

School
    Infinitemma Jiu Jitsu
    I'm srru dude but I really would like to see you fight three people at once

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4site View Post
    I'm srru dude but I really would like to see you fight three people at once
    trust me ive dealt with guys like this b4 anybody who really trains will destroy three of these guys and this really does piss me off so badly three against one seriously thats bs

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRace727 View Post
    ...Bastards beating the guy down for "snitchin" or something...
    They beat him down because they are thinking back to a recent beatdown they did of someone and this guy who gets attacked in this video, had not jumped in to help. The considered this a lack of loyalty so they beat him down. The odd thing about it to me is that they were cool with the guy one minute, and then its like they remembered that the guy hadn't helped them beat down some other guy, so they start in on him.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffRace727 View Post
    man, you know...it just pisses me off to see all these worthless pieces of shit beating on one guy, thinking they are so fucking tough. But send any one of them or two of them or maybe even 3 of them against ANYONE of us of on this forum, and we'll teach them to be humble. Bastards beating the guy down for "snitchin" or something, Jesus H man, none of these guys have responsibility. You do something illegal and someone goes and tells on you, oh well dude you shouldn't have been doing it in the first place.
    I agree, you got 5 dudes smashing one guy and they think they are hot shit????? really???? it bugs me, but honestly can say I have never had 5 dudes attacking me at once. but I feel like (key word "feel" like I could handle it a bit better then he did based on the training I have had). But then again I wouldn't be to worried (Conceal and carry :P). Also, being in the crips... if this Kid was snitching they would have killed him he is lucky they didn't beat him more than they did.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I didnt even watch it cause that shit pisses me off. Fuck those gangbangin pussies.

Array

School
    Edmonton BJJ Club / Mundaruca BJJ
    Second that.

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    not even real gangbangers. There kids trying to front like lil rappers. Real gang bangers have a thing about doing stupid shit on camera. Lil mutha fuckas need some dads to go down there and whip their asses. See when I was a kid and you was doing stupid crap like that...you got thrown in a boxing gym or something. Kids sitting around with no jobs or goals and nothing better to do. Then when a REAL gang banger drives by and shoots one them their mother is on t.v. talking about how their little angel never hurt nobody.

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    Quote Originally Posted by acherbo View Post
    trust me ive dealt with guys like this b4 anybody who really trains will destroy three of these guys and this really does piss me off so badly three against one seriously thats bs
    mainly because when the first 16 year old eats a punch the others will run. If you choke his skinny ass out they'll probably call the police. Keep in mind..these really are kids. They may look menacing, but I guarantee you those are teenagers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast