Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Morgan View Post
    I live in Bellingham now (used to be w 10P Portland) and would love to get together and train with some like minded 10P folks. I train at Shayne Simpson's up here. The BJJ program is run by a Gracie Barra black belt, he's old school from Ralph and Ceaser Gracie but is extremely open minded as well and is always welcoming other/new philosophies etc. For the past month the guy who runs the day classes has actually been having me take the last 30 min. of class to teach the truck. If you're ever in the area come in for a visit. We've also got 10P Coquitlam not too far north, haven't made it there yet but am dying to.
    You totally need to make the trip to see Nabil. Too bad you didn't make it up there last September when Eddie was there. Nabil is a super cool guy and I am sure he would love to have you come up!!

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    I think the maple valley, Covington area would be a prime location for a 10p school. Tahoma high school is in the neighborhood and it has a total bad ass wrestling program. Where I train a wcft in auburn we are the top gym and Amc is up north in Kirkland.

Array

School
    AMC Pankration
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Morgan View Post
    I live in Bellingham now (used to be w 10P Portland) and would love to get together and train with some like minded 10P folks. I train at Shayne Simpson's up here. The BJJ program is run by a Gracie Barra black belt, he's old school from Ralph and Ceaser Gracie but is extremely open minded as well and is always welcoming other/new philosophies etc. For the past month the guy who runs the day classes has actually been having me take the last 30 min. of class to teach the truck. If you're ever in the area come in for a visit. We've also got 10P Coquitlam not too far north, haven't made it there yet but am dying to.
    Oh dang I'm up in Bellingham visiting pretty often. Might need to drop by there sometime haha

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
    Oh dang I'm up in Bellingham visiting pretty often. Might need to drop by there sometime haha
    Def. do man, very welcoming gym. Would be great to have you.

Array

School
    Trained at Gracie Barra, Everett, WA for a while.

How about one more ME TOO post?

Seriously. Me too. I will sign up for LIFE if there's a 10P Seattle. PS. Not sure if anyone mentioned, but Eddie, you were brilliant at Metamoris. Can't wait for #III. (Almost as much as I'd like to see you help Royce... uh.. put things in perspective.)

Rock On.

Steve of Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Seattle is a great spot for 10p. It'll happen eventually

Array

School
    AMC Pankration
    we should try to get a Seattle hotbox going! or at least all meet up sometime to practice 10p techs haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Someone needs to do it!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    I would be up for that. Lot easier said than done
    My real name is Bob Ritter and that is Mighty Mouse with me.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    I'm doing what I can from my end. For now it's not much but I'm bound and determined to be a part of it.

I'm just a white belt but I'm pretty good at keeping track of people, communicating, administrating etc.

bjjgeek, Kenji, anybody else who is serious, let's find a way to plan this out.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    I'm doing what I can from my end. For now it's not much but I'm bound and determined to be a part of it.

I'm just a white belt but I'm pretty good at keeping track of people, communicating, administrating etc.

bjjgeek, Kenji, anybody else who is serious, let's find a way to plan this out.
    I think what this movement needs most is a face, someone who is going to go out, kill it in tournaments, earn rank and work to make this thing official. I'm not sure whether that will be me or not, we'll see. If it is, it's going to be a slow process.

Any blue or purple belts in the greater seattle area feeling ambitious? ;D

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast